...and yet a few more DVD pictures

Crazy_Canuck

To all those I met at DVD...Howdy!!! and for those I did not meet...Howdy!! This was my first big trip (big to me) and I loved every minute of it. To those who helped out a noob like me, a GREAT BIG THANKS! You know who you are. Here just a few pics I took I hope you will enjoy.

Heres a pic of the guys getting ready to leave Bakersfield. We were a little late to get going but I wont say becuase of who? His name starts with and R and ends with a D...hmmm.

Leaving%202.JPG

"The Guys" at Badwater.

Badwater2.JPG

Badwater4.JPG

Sea Level...can you see the sign?

Sea%20Level.JPGhttp://home.bak.rr.com/lieskeclan/Sea%20Level.JPG[/img]

Badwater.JPG

Scotty's Castle

Scotty%20Castle.JPG

There was a little detail in Scotty's Castle which you cannot appreciate from the pictures

Scotty%205.JPG

This chest was made in Spain in the 1400's I could not believe how old it was and that you could just walk right up to it.

Chest.JPG

Cheers

We were a little late to get going but I wont say becuase of who? His name starts with and R and ends with a D...hmmm.

Pretty bad when a nOOb starts making crap up and blaming you! (thanks Whip!!!)

You, sir, are quite full of it!!!

No one waited on me all weekend, except Tom because he is part Camel, and I had to use the restroom. However, he doesn't mention that he had to take the picture up the road from the restroom, because I got on and drove to the restroom and it still took him 3 minutes to get going out of the parking lot and come take a picture as I was exiting!!!

Great pics, and it was fun meeting you finally!!!

"You, sir, are quite full of it!!!"

Who me?

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

But seriously I am glad I had the honor of riding with you from Bakersfield to DV. Looking forward to Torrey! clap.gifclap.gif

We were a little late to get going but I wont say becuase of who? His name starts with and R and ends with a D...hmmm.

I have to go with this quote as accurate. As evidence to this, the on-timers enter into the record the following conversation as exhibit #1:

PRC - "Well it'll be great to meet you."

Richard - "I'll be there at 2400."

PRC - "Great, I'll wait out and have a waffle at Waffle House with you."

Richard - "See you then."

Exhibit #2: Time stamp of when he actuall arrived Exhibit 2

The prosecution rests!

But seriously I am glad I had the honor of riding with you from Bakersfield to DV. Looking forward to Torrey! clap.gifclap.gif

Sucking up will do you NO good now...

You, sir, are now on The List (big trouble)

Oh thank you SOOOOOO very much for your help officer!!!

that did however get coffee up and through my nose!!!

I know where you work mister. Don't make me come back and tell ALL of your friends your secrets! (Don't forget, I met all two of them for breakfast)

You know, I can go home and get this kinda crap, or Texas, Or Utah, Or ... HEY There seems to be a trend.

Now, I apologize for the hijack, and we return you back to your regularly scheduled programing, except maybe for my response to Whip blush.gif

Dammbit Richard ......I coulda sworn you were taller last summer

I was, it is all the beatings and kicks in the shins that you have caused that made me shorter...

As always, Richard, you sir are a true sport (as if you had a choice)! And for more proof of your tardy nature, and in the spirit of the fine southern tradition of kicking one when he is down,bless your heart my new friend, where the hell is your ride tale describing those dark and dreary days?? lmao.gif

Hope you're have a great New Year!

Please forgive the hijack.

where the hell is your ride tale describing those dark and dreary days?? lmao.gif

Now there Officer, you have me dead to rights!

I've really been working on it, but trying to defend my honor is time consuming around this place!!!

Now, I PROMISE not to hijack this thread anymore, no matter how cute I think I'm being! blush.gif

Now, I PROMISE not to hijack this thread anymore, no matter how cute I think I'm being! blush.gif

One thousand one, one thousand two, one tho..........

lurker.gif

I was, it is all the beatings and kicks in the shins that you have caused that made me shorter...

Hey Richard, you need a new AVATAR. I think this attachment will fit.

797882-Rodney-Dangerfield-cc01.jpg.c2558c5e49b7f9e0c965fb399b8d158e.jpg

[trying to defend my honor is time consuming around this place!!!

That "Sir" is a lie! One must first have honor in order to defend it! All you have is a shortening physique and bruised shins!!

lurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

797882-Rodney-Dangerfield-cc01.jpg

Now that is appropriate!

......usand 8,699,

one thousand 8,700 blush.gif

Must some kind of record around these parts thumbsup.gif

And yes you wont get my respect till you do another 50cc grin.gif

Rob, After DVD you are no longer a noobe, great pictures.

now if Stubble can just get his into a smaller frame.

I know, i know, I don;t have room to yank chaines, being a camera no-tech

But i sure like seeing the results of others.

Archived