IGNORED

More DVD pictures

JRoper

Moderator's Note: Photos removed. These photos really are much too big for the site. They look like they might be pretty good, so please resize them and post them again. It will be much better to see them as a whole rather than having to scroll up and down and side to side to see them.

Here's some more pictures from Death Valley. These pictures are huge! I guess I will have to figure out a fast way to shrink them down to fit better on the screen. Give me a break folks, this is my first time posting pictures.

Must . . . get . . . bigger . . . monitor. lmao.giflmao.gif

Yep, they're bigguns alright!

Great pictures though. Don't EVER do that again though! Seeing Richard that big on one's monitor this early in the morning can shorten one's life!!!! YEEEEEEEECCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lurker.giflurker.gif

These pictures are huge! I guess I will have to figure out a fast way to shrink them down to fit better on the screen.

Download a copy of Paint Shop Pro (newest version is supposed to be fully functional for 30 days) and resize each image to 800x600 before posting for a comfortable fit.

These pictures are huge! I guess I will have to figure out a fast way to shrink them down to fit better on the screen.

Download a copy of Paint Shop Pro (newest version is supposed to be fully functional for 30 days) and resize each image to 800x600 before posting for a comfortable fit.

Better than that go to www.irfanview.com and get the totally free app there which makes it very easy to reduce the size of pictures (in a batch mode if you want to) as well as a host of other features.
grizzly660fan

another vote for Irfanview. Killer told me about it a year or so ago and I have been using it since. very easy to use, keeps the quality of your jpgs in place and its free.

Garry

Better than that go to www.irfanview.com and get the totally free app there which makes it very easy to reduce the size of pictures (in a batch mode if you want to) as well as a host of other features.

That'll work. I only suggested PSP as someone gave me their copy some years back (and that's all I've ever really used). smile.gif

Aaaaaaaah! I missed them!! blush.gif

PLEASE get them back up! eek.gif

I'm feelin' the withdrawl symptoms kickin' back in--it's been almost 24 hours since the last DVD pic! Give a brother a break, please!! grin.gif

OK, here is try number 2. I couldn't figure out how to resize all the pictures in batch mode, so I did them one at a time then reloaded them to Photobucket. There has to be a faster way!

1.jpg

Dave trying out for the opera.

2.jpg

Death Valley Junction photo op.

3.jpg

Don & Dave telling lies.

4.jpg

Yes, it wss cold!

5.jpg

Jeff in full costume.

6.jpg

View down Highway 190

7.jpg

The twins pose for a picture.

8.jpg

The horse trailer.

9.jpg

Ridden hard and put up wet.

10.jpg

Friday night reception.

11.jpg

Who are those guys?

12.jpg

Pahrump social club.

13.jpg

I think the shirt said "I like the taste of dirt"

14.jpg

The gang at Badwater

15.jpg

"See that sign way up there?"

16.jpg

"Oh yeah, there it is."

17.jpg

Dave watching Tank fish at Badwater.

18.jpg

What a ham. Jeff at Badwater.

19.jpg

The gang arrives at Scotty's Castle

22.jpg

They let anyone take these tours, even Triumph Jockies.

21.jpg

Tour guide keeping a close eye on the bikers.

20.jpg

They made sure they counted the guns after we passed.

I think the shirt said "I like the taste of dirt"
Almost, it says "I know what dirt tastes like"

In IrfanView just press the B key and you get a dialog that lets you do batch operations, add the files to the list, select the size you want and "set long side to" or something like that then press Start. There may be other things the first time too but they are sticky so I haven't done it in a long time.

Nice pictures and thanks for taking the trouble to resize them.

I'm still not seeing them (I can only see the url's with my super powers but not the images--they are blank lines in the actual post).

Are they only visible to Photobucket members or has your "free" bandwidth been exceeded perhaps? I thought photobucket didn't allow hot-linking, but maybe I'm misremembering. When I cut/paste the url I just get a blocked image page! confused.gif

I'm still not seeing them (I can only see the url's with my super powers but not the images--they are blank lines in the actual post).

Are they only visible to Photobucket members or has your "free" bandwidth been exceeded perhaps? I thought photobucket didn't allow hot-linking, but maybe I'm misremembering. When I cut/paste the url I just get a blocked image page! confused.gif

Try taking the Kryptonite outside!!! It's you. Working fine up here in N. California where we have GOOD MOU's!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Try taking the Kryptonite outside!!! It's you. Working fine up here in N. California where we have GOOD MOU's!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Yup - working in Utaaaww too.

The pics look good (not that they didn't before.)

I would mention how easy it is in iPhoto, but I'm afraid Jamie would be the only one (super powers and all) to agree. smile.gif

(I actually like the sea level pic better now - having seen the original.)

Hah!!! I found out the problem (I'm at work behind a firewall tongue.gif ):

Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.

Reason:

The Websense category "Malicious Web Sites" is filtered.

Bet you didn't know you were usiung a "malicious" picture hosting site, eh??

I just might survive until I get home, and as for the rest of you yokels!! tongue.gif

I would mention how easy it is in iPhoto, but I'm afraid Jamie would be the only one (super powers and all) to agree. smile.gif

Oh, no he wouldn't!!! Macs rule, PCs drool.

I think we need a "Mac as a religion" thread...

OK!! I'm home and I'm IN!! smile.gif

WOW, GREAT pics and thanks for sharing!! clap.gif

I'm SO bummed we missed meeting all the newbies! But it looks like you all had a great time without us! bncry.gif

I think we need a "Mac as a religion" thread...
Don't worry, Bob. You WON'T be assimilated. We don't want your kind in the Mac community! grin.gif

Archived