20% off at Harbor Freight

E30TECH

Does anyone post a link when they see a sale for something motorcycle related? I'm in need of new tires and was hoping to catch a deal on them - like when Avon had buy the rear get the front free.

I'll start with the first 'deal' since these seem to be hard to come by anymore - not to mention there were people talking about getting some bike lifts and tire changers.....

coup_top.jpg

Perry--

Thanks for sharing this. In answer to your question, this type of thing probably is best posted in this forum since Harbor Freight is a purveyor of Bike Related Things.

Mike-

Hopefully the coupon can come in use for some people. I find it troubling that there has only been one response for this thread given there have been 140 views (so far).

Doesn't anyone like to buy stuff on sale?

I find it troubling that there has only been one response for this thread given there have been 140 views (so far).

Uh, yeah... BUT, I got that same coupon in the mail.

However, I've wondered too about "deal posting" on stuff. If there were a "dealz" section of the site, I'd check there first every time I visited.

Here's the other thing: HF isn't exactly known for ultra high-quality stuff as we all know. But if I was in the market for a lift right now, I'd consider their lift with this coupon. I'm just not in the market... yet.

I find it troubling that there has only been one response for this thread given there have been 140 views (so far).

Uh, yeah... BUT, I got that same coupon in the mail.

However, I've wondered too about "deal posting" on stuff. If there were a "dealz" section of the site, I'd check there first every time I visited.

Here's the other thing: HF isn't exactly known for ultra high-quality stuff as we all know. But if I was in the market for a lift right now, I'd consider their lift with this coupon. I'm just not in the market... yet.

The only coupons I have received from HF is a $5 off coupon. They have not been sending out the better coupons for quite some time now - atleast not to me.

I realize HF sells China made crap, however for the average backyard mechanic, most HF tools will suffice.

The reason I put that coupon up here is because if the recent talk with of the bike lifts.

2 weeks ago I bought the tire changer and MC wheel adaptor from HF...Too bad I didn't have this coupon.

Hopefully the intent of my starting this thread is well received. I'm not trying to push HF's crap - I'm trying to see if people are willing to post any decent deals they might find (and where should we post them).

BTW - that HF coupon has no expiration date wink.gif

I think all you have to do to find a deal on stuff is just make a post of what you are looking for. People will respond with suggestions or information. As for the H.F. tire changer that unit is promoted just about every other month for $90 for both parts. Another option is to go online or go into one of their stores. They usually have a stack of sale fliers in the store for customers to pick up.

The only coupons I have received from HF is a $5 off coupon. They have not been sending out the better coupons for quite some time now - atleast not to me.

Huh. Interesting. I just assumed (yeah, my fault there) that because I received what I thought was the same coupon in the mail literally the day before you posted that, that you had received it as well.

I realize HF sells China made crap, however for the average backyard mechanic, most HF tools will suffice.

True true...

The reason I put that coupon up here is because if the recent talk with of the bike lifts.

2 weeks ago I bought the tire changer and MC wheel adaptor from HF...Too bad I didn't have this coupon.

Hopefully the intent of my starting this thread is well received. I'm not trying to push HF's crap - I'm trying to see if people are willing to post any decent deals they might find (and where should we post them).

I personally never frown on postings for good deals - even if I would never purchase the items listed. A deal is a deal.

BTW - that HF coupon has no expiration date wink.gif

Ah, I did NOT notice that. thumbsup.gif

Harbor Freights newest newspaper flier came yesterday with a 15% coupon with it on any one item until Jan. 29th. The 20% would be better. That would make their bikelift $240.00 I used a coupon when I bought their tire changer, when both pieces were on sale, it reduced that purchase to $70 bucks.

I love my HandyLift

I think all you have to do to find a deal on stuff is just make a post of what you are looking for. People will respond with suggestions or information. As for the H.F. tire changer that unit is promoted just about every other month for $90 for both parts. Another option is to go online or go into one of their stores. They usually have a stack of sale fliers in the store for customers to pick up.

Sometimes I buy stuff if its on sale (even if I didn't know I needed it) smirk.gif I look in the classifieds to see what I need everyday. It seems I email too slow as the stuff I want is gone - even if it is an hour later!

I have only been to a HF store once. They just opened one in Saddle Brook, NJ. I found this out when I was looking at the tire changer. I needed it by the weekend, and knew it would not ship in time. I happened to look at their store locations, and was pleasantly surprised to find one 30 minutes from where I work. Again, even though it is China crap, I was impressed with their stock. I was more impressed that the stuff I bought was cheaper than it listed on the internet. I paid $80 for both tire changer items, even though I was ready to pay $110. I even brought the printouts incase they raised the price.

I'm curious as to why i dont get those 15% and 20 % coupons. I buy stuff from them every so often. I get these crappy catalogs with a free travel mug or $5 off. Wiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Anyone know how often tires go on sale (or what months they tend to go on sale)?

Mike-

Hopefully the coupon can come in use for some people. I find it troubling that there has only been one response for this thread given there have been 140 views (so far).

Love stuff on sale, just don't like most of HF's stuff. The few things I have bought other than a German made ax and an air hose never lasted or worked the quite way I had expected, but I didn't pay a lot for any of it so I can't really I was cheated.

I didn't mean to make this a HF thread. The main title was changed by a mod (which is fine with me) to the HF coupon title.

If anyone sees an exceptional deal, maybe posting it here will help others on the board.

Mike-

I certainly do! And agree with the other poster, that if there was a 'deals' section I'd be more inclined to look there.

BTW, I'll bet if there were a coupon for tires, or oil, or other such regular consumables, your 'view' count would be WAY up there. I suspect there aren't a lot of HF demand is why you're seeing a low count.

Keep em coming.

Mike O

Jerry Johnston

This time of year I though everyone had a huge sale. HF has so many sales that that's the only time I buy from them.

3 DAY SALE...15% OFF EVERYTHING!!!!!

ALL OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS APPAREL AND ACCESSORIES

OFFER EXPIRES MIDNIGHT JANUARY 21st, 2007

**Use Discount Code: 59632 when you're ORDERING ONLINE at

www.PowerSportsPro.com or Toll Free at 1-800-964-1882

• 2 weeks later...

15% OFF EVERYTHING!!!!!

ALL OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS APPAREL AND ACCESSORIES

OFFER EXPIRES MIDNIGHT FEBURARY 14th, 2007

**Use Discount Code: 914071 when you're ORDERING ONLINE at

www.PowerSportsPro.com

http://ascycles.com/detail.aspx?ID=43171

Ztechink Carbon Fiber Fuel Cap Trip

Price Was: $54.95

Now: $36.00 • Savings: $18.95

Limit 1 per customer.Made of genuine woven carbon fiber cloth with a poured resin top layer for the best looking carbon fiber available.

FWIW - Chicago BMW has a standard 20% discount. No coupons. Only "difficulty" is finding the part number to place the order. There's not much info on their web site as the tab's for Clothing, Accessories, and Gifts all go to dead pages. One can order parts and accessories directly from the Parts page. Here's the link:

Chicago BMW On-Line

Usual disclaimer - no affiliation other than being a customer... thumbsup.gif

Greg

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose I'll give this one more go since this thread has not really caught on (even though there has been over 1300 views eek.gif)

Got this in my email today. I'm posting it for those who are not on the list. It is good for bikes with metal tanks so if you have another bike you want a tank bag for...

Tank bag

Marsee 20 Liter Magnetic Teardrop Tankbag

Price Was: $185

Now: $75 • Savings: $110

Magnetic Tankbags (Mounts on bikes with metal tanks.)

Toughtek bottoms won't scratch, steel capped magnets won't budge and are stronger than most other tankbag magnets. Magnetic tankbags fit easily on most bikes with metal tanks, offering a simple removable storage solution. At 60% percent off, you won't find this bag anywhere else so affordable. Be ready for those long warm weather rides that are just around the corner. Take advantage of this amazing Hot Deal now while the Marsee Tankbag is in stock, or you may be left out in the cold...

I suppose I'll give this one more go since this thread has not really caught on (even though there has been over 1300 views eek.gif)

Excellent idea, but I just posted a deal on Ety ER6i's to a new subject mostly 'cuz I hadn't seen this thread. dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

Excellent idea, but I just posted a deal on Ety ER6i's to a new subject mostly 'cuz I hadn't seen this thread. dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

I wasn't sure if posting 'all' deals in one thread would be a good idea. I thought it would be worth a shot.

I had to click your link to find out what Ety ER6i's are grin.gif

Archived