IGNORED

DVD Check In Here...

Gleno

All the good Karma I have Tank!

uhhhhhhhhh, sorry.........

That ain't doing him ANY good at all!!! You have no good Karma!!! (You gotta earn that stuff you know)

All the good Karma I have Tank!

uhhhhhhhhh, sorry.........

That ain't doing him ANY good at all!!! You have no good Karma!!! (You gotta earn that stuff you know)

If you don't think he racked up some serious karma points for all the work he did making this DVD Ride another success, you do him wrong, sir! tongue.gif

Hey Tank!! You home yet??!! crazy.gif

Well, I just spoke to Tank and he is still stuck in Medford, OR. He said it isn't snowing but there is a thick sheet of ice on the parking lot and surface streets so he can't even get to the interstate. In addition, he has a 100 mile stretch of road through a canyon to travel through which he believes is also covered with snow and ice. Bottom line is another night in the "no tell motel" for Tank. His motel has a computer but everyone is trying to use it. He will keep trying to gain access to the computer and give everyone a personal update. In the meanwhile, Tanks says thanks for the support. By the way, don't feel too sorry for him since he said that his knows three nurses who are coming to Medford tomorrow night for a meeting. He may get some personal medical attention for his... uhhhh... frostbite.

By the way, you may personally harrass Tank at 541-661-2781.

Barry

Ice is melting in the parking lot and my bike is 10 miles away in a fellows drivway... just talked to friends here and hopfully this afternoon i can get it to the motel...... A big THANKS for the vibes sent, this board rocks in many ways, but vthe support+++++ is awsome, plus the truckers on I5 were a great morele booster, I don't know if i made the news, but the helocoper went around three times, just glad to be safe....... I have been scared before ,but the ice set a new bar. My riding gear was soke from the inside with sweat. People waiting so I'm agone but not far lmao.gif

Just got in after a day in Zion and today in Bryce, both were absolutely gorgeous, took over 400 pictures the last two days plus the ones in DV. Really glad Kaisr enjoyed the truck trip, after his last photo the adventure really began, we weren't lost but we didn't know where we were or where to go...

Just got in after a day in Zion and today in Bryce, both were absolutely gorgeous, took over 400 pictures the last two days plus the ones in DV. Really glad Kaisr enjoyed the truck trip, after his last photo the adventure really began, we weren't lost but we didn't know where we were or where to go...

BUT WE NEVER PANICKED!

we weren't lost but we didn't know where we were or where to go...
Like I told you... Gee Pee Eesss... Gee Pee Eesss... Gee Pee Eesss!!!!

Next you'll be telling us that you and Tom were about a half-mile away from one another and that you couldn't communicate very well... lmao.gif

Like I told you... Gee Pee Eesss... Gee Pee Eesss... Gee Pee Eesss!!!!
NEVER!

BAH GPS...we don't need no stinkin GPS!

I will say that the compass did help though. smirk.gif

I will say that the compass did help though. smirk.gif
Oooooh, careful talkin' out of school like that! They'll revoke Bob's "Fraternal Order of the Luddite" membership! lmao.gif

Weather looks good and i am packed...again. Most of the snow has melted today and the moisture will freese tonite, but by ten tomarrow i hope to slip out of town.

My friend Otto ( a fellow rider ) helped me today get things in order with the help of his cage, had dinner, now I'm getting ready for a shower and bed.

Weather looks good and i am packed...again. Most of the snow has melted today and the moisture will freese tonite, but by ten tomarrow i hope to slip out of town.

My friend Otto ( a fellow rider ) helped me today get things in order with the help of his cage, had dinner, now I'm getting ready for a shower and bed.

Let us know when you make it back safe and sound!

Great ride home, the sides of the road full of snow and only two or three places that the ice on the road caused pause and caution..... What a wonderfull trip and I can hardly wait till next year..... when the folks that were UNable to attend this year can

I can hear the Call of Torry Torry Torry Torry

Great ride home, the sides of the road full of snow and only two or three places that the ice on the road caused pause and caution..... What a wonderfull trip and I can hardly wait till next year..... when the folks that were UNable to attend this year can

I can hear the Call of Torry Torry Torry Torry

Glad to hear that you made it back safe a sound. thumbsup.gif

Hey, anyone heard from Beagler????? He who rides Triumphs has not checked in unless I missed something????????

Buehler, Buehler, Beagler, Beagler, . . . . . Anyone, anyone??????? confused.gifconfused.gif

Hey, anyone heard from Beagler????? He who rides Triumphs has not checked in unless I missed something????????

Buehler, Buehler, Beagler, Beagler, . . . . . Anyone, anyone??????? confused.gifconfused.gif

Thats right has anyone seen Beagler? We rode together up until my turn off at Olive Drive (Bakersfield). I hope he is OK? Anybody know anything?

Great ride home, the sides of the road full of snow and only two or three places that the ice on the road caused pause and caution.....

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifwave.gif

You're our hero...Glad you made it safe and sound!!!

will post if I hear something!

Beagler's fine, made it home Sunday evening. He said he's had a real busy week, but all is well!

thumbsup.gif

Thanks, Sebastian! thumbsup.gif
will post if I hear something!

Beagler's fine, made it home Sunday evening. He said he's had a real busy week, but all is well!

Hello all, I made it home on Sunday. About a 600 mile day. The Triumph was great, much more comfortable that she looks. Not as comfy as my RT but then it's a different style of ride. Thanks for all of your concerns about my welfare, next time I promise I'll check in sooner. dopeslap.gif

thumbsup.gif

Archived