IGNORED

Try this at home

jakfrost

I suddenly have the 'wants' awful bad for a complete Remus system for my R12RT tongue.gif

From what I have read it sounds like pretty much a bolt on installation. The computer re-aligns itself for the new system, no? What am I missing, besides the money for dealer installation.

Oh, and has anyone seen a system sold anywhere except at a dealer?? Chance to shop around maybe...

Winter sucks, when I can't ride my mind wanders, and it almost always costs $$. grin.giffrown.gifgrin.gif

Jim

I suddenly have the 'wants' awful bad for a complete Remus system for my R12RT tongue.gif

hehe, thats good, they are awesome. I got one on the ST smile.gif

From what I have read it sounds like pretty much a bolt on installation. The computer re-aligns itself for the new system, no? What am I missing, besides the money for dealer installation.

Thats about it, probably looking at something around $1k to $1200. Thats w/ installation. What system were you looking at? Cuz they have ones for 800 and up.

Oh, and has anyone seen a system sold anywhere except at a dealer?? Chance to shop around maybe...

Other than online, I haven't seen em.

Winter sucks, when I can't ride my mind wanders, and it almost always costs $$. grin.giffrown.gifgrin.gif

I totaly agree, I ended up with new topcase so far this year. tongue.gifgrin.gif

Funny you bring this up cuz I'm so used to hearing the ST with it. It felt really weird listening to one on an RT with the same pipe.

anyrate, good luck thumbsup.gif

Shawn, well the dealer here in Montreal has to have 1,400.00 for the system, plus installation which I guess would be about 1 1/2 hours maybe 2 if they push it. So another 150.00.

So maybe I should plan for Bike Week again and see if I could organize the change while in Daytona. If Remus has a display/installation booth or else maybe Daytona BMW.

Should only cost me 600.00-700.00 to do the trip what with gas, hotels, meals, etc.

Wait a minute, how am I saving money here...Oh, yea, I get to go to bike week and wait in traffic and watch the crazies for hours on end lmao.gif

miniimg2355pw2.jpg

miniimg2358tm2.jpg

Jim

Bike Week....same ol'.....same ol'......

...Oh, yea, I get to go to bike week and wait in traffic and watch the crazies for hours on end

But I never get tired of watching the "thong wearing chicks" on sport bikes!!!

ooooooooooooooooooooooOOOO WWWEEEE!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

O.K. so its not a sportbike, she still looks quite 'sporting'... blush.gif

miniimg2374bs2.jpg

Jim

It's official. I've become a "MotorSexual".

I looked at the picture and the first thing I thought was, "That Road Glide looks good in silver."

dopeslap.gif

O.K. so its not a sportbike, she still looks quite 'sporting'... blush.gif

miniimg2374bs2.jpg

Jim

It's official. I've become a "MotorSexual".

I looked at the picture and the first thing I thought was, "That Road Glide looks good in silver."

dopeslap.gif

Like my dentist always says, "Be sure and floss daily..."

Archived