IGNORED

Cee Bailey Customer Service

E30TECH

Might be a lame post, but I wanted to share an experience I had with CB this month....

My wife bought the 3 piece headlight cover for me. It was missing two of the "duo locks". I mentioned it to them via email, and they sent me a full set.

I guess I am easily pleased - although my wife would argue that point eek.gif

TSanta shopped with Cee Bailey for some saddle bag liners and reported back that their customer service was AMAZING! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif The folks at CB really went out of their way to RETURN SANTA'S CALLS to answer questions and make certain the right product ended up under the tree. I expect Santa will be bringing more CB stuff next year! clap.gif

+2 on the C.B. service. I bought saddle bag liners for my 04 RT. Bought an 05 RT 7 months later. The liner bag was open and my wife used the right side liner once. They still looked brand new and they exchanged them for the R1200RT bag liners. I almost forgot, they exchanged the 04 headlight cover for the 05 headlight cover for me as well.

+2 on the C.B. service. I bought saddle bag liners for my 04 RT. Bought an 05 RT 7 months later. The liner bag was open and my wife used the right side liner once. They still looked brand new and they exchanged them for the R1200RT bag liners. I almost forgot, they exchanged the 04 headlight cover for the 05 headlight cover for me as well.

So thats why one of the bag liners I got from them looked *lightly* used....

smirk.gif

Nothing but great words about Cee Bailey and their customer service. It also helps that I can easily ride down to their plant and conduct business face to face. They have always been very professional...and will fix or replace anything. KUDOS to them!

My brother bought a CB screen for his '06 K1200GT, back when they just on the market and CB was the only aftermarket screen available. When it arrived, the screen could not be mounted on the bike because the holes were not drilled correctly. CB apologized and overnighted him another screen and didn't even ask for the other one back.

CB primarily serves the aircraft owner market, and that is a tough crowd when it comes to expecting things to be perfect first time, every time.

Archived