IGNORED

50 CC Cheerleaders needed

BeniciaRT_GT

What a great ride and great support. I just found this and couldn't stop reading until I reached the end. Good going Richard, now you know more fully how far you can push your own limits.

Good Going. Wish I had hooked up with this event while you were riding, but I skipped over the thread as I really didn't want to know why you would want cheerleaders after acquiring a little 50 c.c.moped or whatever.

Congratulations. thumbsup.gif

skinny_tom (aka boney)

Hey!

I'm finally home from 3 days of work, half a "family day" at the station and the afternoon at the Motorcycle show. Whew.

Congratulations. 44 hours. Who'da thunk it, eh?

Just how peachy is this

117237936-M.jpggrin.gif

Thanks Big T!

117237507-M.jpg

All I want is Shrubbery 117238294-M.jpg

Getting to know Stretch's Balls

117237196-M.jpg

What to rub on your sore arse!

117236887-M.jpg

Where was Marty??? Marsha was there lookin' for him...although Richard was there grin.gif

117235707-M.jpg

Cheeze

117236258-M.jpg

aTennesseebmw22

Hi Richard,

I have just finished reading all of the pages of your new book. That was AWSOME! 26 pages of Love my friend!! I am sorry I didn't get to be in on this in real time. After reading all of the post I feel like I have just ridden across America myself-with your butt .

I had no idea you were doing this. Great Job. This place is amazing, what a supportive group. Are you going to make it to Tennessee. Let me know.

Stay safe,

David

Rocket_Cowboy
I've done that ride myself. I remember pulling into San Diego at something like 10pm . . . .

When I did the ride again this year . . . .

Funny, I don't remember getting a call! bncry.gifsmirk.gif

But I didn't know ya'll yet!

Wow Richard, one minute your a communications officer in the Union and the next thing I know your off on and adventure in a parallel universe. It's great to be you right now!

Stay safe and look me up for lunch when you get back.

Cheers! cool.gif

Wow Richard, one minute your a communications officer in the Union and the next thing I know your off on and adventure in a parallel universe. It's great to be you right now!

Stay safe and look me up for lunch when you get back.

Cheers! cool.gif

Hey, I think he has been officially made the comm officer for this DB. We did our best to blow up his phone keeping him on schedule, talking to him, etc.!! You know how long he takes to get rollin'.

With Whip as the ambassador clap.gif and Richard as the comm. officer, let's see, Killer can be the official photographer, and Bakerzdozen the camp doctor.

Yea, yea, that's the ticket!!!! grin.gifgrin.gif

Ya'll know the man is on the road again and his phone isn't ringin...call him you have the number...

He's moving a little slower...the U-Haul has a governor.

Whip

Ya'll know the man is on the road again and his phone isn't ringin...call him you have the number...

He's moving a little slower...the U-Haul has a governor.

Whip

Hmmm, let's see. He is right coast time . . . Oh heck yea!!! I'm calling to wake him up right now!! Hold on, I'll be back in a minute . . . grin.giflmao.gif

I've done that ride myself. I remember pulling into San Diego at something like 10pm . . . .

When I did the ride again this year . . . .

Funny, I don't remember getting a call! bncry.gifsmirk.gif

But I didn't know ya'll yet!

Hah! Like I'm supposed to buy THAT lame excuse! tongue.gif

(Whazzat? He just joined this Fall? Oh . . . yes, I see. That would explain it of course . . . silly of me . . . true. Yes, you're right, sorry 'bout that. dopeslap.gif )

NEVERMIND!!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

I'm home!!!

Left Tom's and drove straight through to home and arrived about 01:00 last night.

LA traffic was bad enough, but the roads are the worst in the country! I got the crap beat out of me on those #$@#$!#!#$ing !$#@$$#%%$ roads. I was down to 40 when traffic wasn't a factor because I was convinced my cargo that I went to all this trouble to haul home would be a load of firewood and and kindling! Only one small incident when furniture dolly got partially loose and tried to beat up and mug a table. I caught it in time before it did too much damage.

I hope I can find the time to write up my side of the story over the next few days, but it is Christmas, so other duties do take priority, even if Y'all have made it crystal clear you are also family to me.

Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks so much for all the "love" I have felt on my trip!!! clap.gifwave.gif

I hope I can find the time to write up my side of the story over the next few days, but it is Christmas, so other duties do take priority, even if Y'all have made it crystal clear you are also family to me.
I can't be bothered to read the other 18 pages - did the slacker go somewhere? grin.gifwink.gif

Richard, those seat belts are to keep you from hitting your head on the roof of the cab.

Merry Christmas...........I hear Santa wants your help this evening, now that you are 50CC qualified. lmao.gif

I can't be bothered to read the other 18 pages - did the slacker go somewhere? grin.gifwink.gif

Not really, he got carried somewhere...You missed it!!!

But not to worry Bob, I'll extract my revenge at my next Torrey on you, Calender Boy!!!

Wait a minute! Just what were you hauling on the back of the GT? A furniture dolly? Table?

Did I miss something here?

Just some food for thought Rich, the rougher the road the faster you go!

Hee, hee!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers!

did the slacker go somewhere? grin.gifwink.gif

The only way Richard could have done a 50cc is if he slept with his gloves on, even if he wore mittens we'd all be in the next state before he was ready...

(ti od em edam pihw)

did the slacker go somewhere? grin.gifwink.gif

The only way Richard could have done a 50cc is if he slept with his gloves on, even if he wore mittens we'd all be in the next state before he was ready...

(ti od em edam pihw)

Whip didn't make you do it!!! And I have different gloves now!!!

It did not go unnoticed that I got several calls from your compatriots IN BRITAIN but didn't hear your voice harrassing me. It isn't an excuse that you were busy, and didn't even know about it. grin.gif

Cold, the revenge will be served cold...

Wait a minute! Just what were you hauling on the back of the GT? A furniture dolly? Table?

Did I miss something here?

Just some food for thought Rich, the rougher the road the faster you go!

Hee, hee!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers!

The GT was in the back of the U-Haul. I just got it off the truck and returned the truck...It is all over, except for a house full of stuff that has no room in it for the extra stuff!!! the 5 lb. sack already had 8 lbs. in it...

Oh my gosh Richard!!! I can't believe I missed this bncry.gif

But my goodness, what a ride thumbsup.gif You are awesome and this board is full of the most wonderful folks grin.gif ... um, and a lot of nutz lmao.gif

I can't wait to sit down with you and hear all about it over a good stout or two.

Cheers my friend ... and a most happy of Christmas holidays thumbsup.gif

xxxooo,

Kirsten

Glad you had a safe trip.

It was a pleasure to meet you, & have you as our guest( as opposed to what Whip said about you).

Hope you're having a very Merry Christmas. wave.gif

PS, When we do our 50cc, we'll have to come up to NorCal & barge in on you & Phil. grin.gif

The pleasure was truly mine!

And...

Phil says come on up anytime!!!He seems to be pretty jealous that I stayed there and kind of obsessed with you crazy.gifcool.gifIt is awesome how adamant he is that you come up and stay at his place whatever time of night or day.

What a great guy!!!

Ride Tales That Last..........Ride.......Tales......That........Last.....

I will call Philly on this....again tomorrow.

We will not rest until this injustice is righted in the name of the .....well the name of something important!!

• 10 months later...

Well even though I haven't heard from either of the two yokels above here about why this should be archived . . . it is now done (so you can finally rest, Tom! tongue.gifgrin.gif ). The "Ride Tale" is also archived here (linky).

Archived