IGNORED

"The Oasis of my Soul"... a Lifelong Journey on the road...

beemerchef

123231545-L.jpg

Leave some space I always think... with a load like mine the braking effect is just not the same... specially when second in line to a minor fender bender... What was really funny and I wish I had a picture of it, but we had to move along as this happened... We had to wait a while for the accident to be moved. A cop arrives coming the other way... parks and crosses the median by foot...

They are making some space for us to move along... as we leave... he sprints back to his car as I almost run over him, I look... and the brushes under his car are on fire!!! flames are shooting 3 to 4 feet by the time he reaches the other side... myself wondering what he is going to do... he jumps in the car, gutsy move... and drives it forward! Gets his extinguisher and puts the fire out... his car was not burning... yet! Wonder... wonder... I bet he will never throw that cigarette again down when getting out of his car!!!

It was down to 19 degrees last night!... I will not complain, I know I am at about the most southern point there could be and everyone else has to be colder. So you will not hear about it... anymore! Instead I will write my day in the Blog , my first day in this unusual State Park...

Be well...

www.theoasisofmysoul.typepad.com

Ara & Spirit

123517269-L.jpg

I have not been able to settle since I have been here, unlike other places that I have been, I have dug deeper and deeper and very slowly some mental answers are, vaguely I have to say, taking some various shapes. I watched a short movie this morning at the Visitor Center about the Marshall Family that lived here on Ghost Mountain for 15 years... hiking for 14 miles they brought wood piece by piece to built their home... their water came from miles away 12 gallons at the time... They had 3 children and they end up with a divorce in later years. Can we change so much, from one extreme to another? I miss the simpler years... of course I can go back to them as right now nothing prevails but truly the matters of the mind... ABDSP is an enigma to me as I wonder why it has brought up all these questions in my mind? Is it because it is so vast?... so much land with the freedom to live on it anywhere one likes?... the invitation sure is there... I will probably take it after my stay here in the Park... that is what I have been longing for...

I got to ride some of those areas today... much land... and much sand!

The Blog.

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

123901265-L.jpg

We had a blast today! Literally... my best day since in ABDSP... and, as someone mentioned it, the Southern part of the Park is it for me! No doubt... I am finding out slowly what attracts me to the land... Vast open spaces, the solitude and the lack of a crowd, unlike Borrego Springs itself.

Having commitments from the 26th of this month to be in Death Valley and Mojave Desert and backtrack to Gila Bend for a couple days, I know... thanks for the support, it is a tough schedule... I decided to come back here afterward but camp in the Southern part which you will read a bit of it in today’s Blog .

You be well...

Ara and a tired Spirit... snoring as we speak!!!

124089214-M.jpg

Busy, busy!... maybe I will take a vacation and “do nothing” someday, and then again, that is just not me!

From meeting locals in Borrego Springs to picking my next campsite in the wilderness... finally... and getting stuck one more time... it is all in the Blog with of course, more pictures!

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

124409842-L.jpg

Out of Borrego Springs this am... into the camping spot I was checking out yesterday... time to put everything to test... and even managed to take a little ride toward Salton Sea... A beautiful HOT day, not a good one for pictures as the haze was real thick, still managed to save some for your viewing on the Blog ...

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

124896524-L.jpg

Heavy winds, deep sand... a couple more days and I will be out of here. Thursday, assuming it is Tuesday today... I will spend the day in Julian, nice black top going up and heard that it is a very cool town...

In the meantime I checked out Ocotillo Wells, Salton Sea, dinner with new friends...

All in the Blog .

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

Hey Ara,

Lots of good pie in Julian/been there several times. Glad your missing the cold wx in atl. Keep having fun.

See you on the road. wave.gif

125299910-M.jpg

Even Spirit is getting excited about sunsets, I think!... Or is it because we had company for dinner... This place is starting to feel more and more like home... have to be careful not to get too attached to the land!...

My Blog has been going through some growing pains!... It is called Bandwidth... At first I had to switch, if you remember to texting on SmugMug, then learn a different way to post... and now...

finally my own Website is all ready to go!

For the first time you will be redirected on it... a little cleaner... same everything as they say...

much more Bandwidth!

... and still a Blog ! www.theoasisofmysoul.com

Thank you... be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

125536711-M.jpg

Much thought has gone into writing and publishing what follows.

No ride report today... No pictures of Spirit playing or sunrise or sunset.

I did seek advice, not wanting to be out of context, I hope the moderators will understand. This is a Lifelong Journey on the Road that I have embraced and write about, and as some very good friends of mine wrote to me... “you have been an open book, we all have within ourselves many layers of us, he is part of your Journey, part of your everyday life, there is nothing wrong by dedicating this day’s writing to Lance...”.

I also know that he will like it, he will be thrilled for all of you to get to know him a bit... because he also was my friend, my buddy... and would have been yours also.

Sincerely, “Thank You” for reading today’s Blog ...

Ara

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

125698315-L.jpg

I wanted to show you before I left where all this was being written from!... a few “regulars” are also around, about one mile apart... We visit each other once in a while! I did not realize till today that I have been here exactly 2 weeks!... A couple more great rides today and we are packing to take off, headed North to Mojave Preserve...

Mostly BLM lands... there will be much to see, ride on hard packed roads... I hope!

You be well... and many “thanks” for all your support which I received yesterday...

Your company is most appreciated...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

126114599-L.jpg

On to Mojave Preserve, CA.

I have to say, I think, still a bit unclear... as that person could not speak up in a forward manner... that my sunsets were...?... or?

“Quote”

Hi Ara,

Author Terry Pratchett writes of the Discworld where magic works

and Twoflower (Discworld's first tourist) is pointing his camera at yet

another sunset when the hatch on the camera top opens and a

paintbrush-wielding Imp sticks his head out to yell:-

"Enough with the sunsets! I'm running out of vermilion! "

Fred Hill, S'toon.

Maybe TV reruns would be more suitable?... I am so confused...

Sunsets... sunrises... moonsets (is there such a word?...)... moonrises... yes? are a spiritual time which culminates a day’s time period... a ritual... a “bravo”... none, I repeat none... unlike TV reruns, are alike...

So here is another one!...

Culture shock today... sensory perceptions overloaded... I-10 Southern California, should I say more... find out !

Tomorrow, back in the wilderness...

Be well...

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

Ara & Spirit

126690736-L.jpg

I am speechless having arrived at the Mitchell Caverns! It is like the thoughts in my mind are going 100 miles per hour, overloaded... and I am thinking... how am I going to ever describe this !

Earlier I explored some of the BLM lands, the trails... the hard packed trails!... with a big smile...

This is where I could use an Internet Dish!... Some connection, but very weak... I will have to ride 50 to 60 miles and spend a few hours sending out all this... will be well worth the wait!

I already know that this is where I will spend many weeks... at least a few!

Again, the pictures are not going to do justice... this is above anything I have ever seen and experienced!... wish you could all be here... I would have loved to see the expression on your faces!

Enjoy...

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

Ara & Spirit

126761350-L.jpg

You have seen the campsite... this is the other side of the coin, I am pretty sure that is where I am!

I have not had a good connection per say for two days now!... some e Mails are coming in, few going out...

Time has totally lost its notion, the skies have been cloudy and the cold is settling in... perfect weather for the Caverns today...

Enjoy the pictures!... and be well.

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

Ara and Spirit

127134203-M.jpg

A price shocker!... Maybe switch to a bicycle?... How much fun would that be?... with a sidecar...

Leaving Mojave, I don’t want to!... even with the knowledge that I will be back in a few days I am perplexed backtracking to Arizona, just a few miles away... I have to get my grey matters in motion as I will learn how to point and set up this Dish of mine... I have had so many thoughts this week about the direction of this Journey... and at the same time I experienced a great ride up... and through... Christmas Pass!

Enjoy... we did!

Ara and Spirit.

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

127134195-M.gif

127908092-M.jpg

20th Century technology... Hughes Technology... I guess the man that dreamed of the largest plane ever build has left an imprint which has made its way even into my life...

Today is the first time using my own Dish... set up by my own hands... and grey matter... I know all of you must have one hanging somewhere on your roof... I did not! It is fast!... and used at less busy hours... when the world is asleep around me, as I heard the expression... it is smoking!

A different route took me backtracking to Gila Bend, AZ... Wednesday it is back to again more desolate areas... this time... totally self contained.

Enjoy the comments ... and be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

127916932-M.gif

128383416-L.jpg

It seems always to be a long day with the early sunsets, specially when we are trying to get to a destination to set up for a few days.

It did not happen today... lunch with a friend that drove all the way from Phoenix... meeting a French couple that wants a sidecar... and what are the chances for both low beams to go out at the same time?... I’ll take it!!!

We are setting camp tomorrow near by Joshua Tree to explore it for a few days...

There was no sense looking for BLM land in the dark tonight!

Some of our day!

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

127916932-M.gif

128595215-M.jpg

I have been feeling like in another Planet (with capital “P”) since we have arrived here yesterday.

With my good luck this is an awesome campground, the most remote one as I found out today.

Isolation... total silence... Joshua Trees and many rocks... as you will see in the Blog .

Be well... enjoy...

Ara and Spirit (UralGrowl)

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

127916932-Ti.gif

128792442-L.jpg

Today was a great day, peaceful and joyful. I have been receiving quite a few e mails from readers that have been enjoying the Journey, and as I was deep in thoughts about my days here, timing could not have been any better receiving an e mail from a good friend of mine, a kind man, and at the same time, quite a sidecar fabricator, Claude Stanley. His words are words to be read everyday as, his own purpose in life is to also spread joy and happiness amongst us... that is just the way he is!

I want to share this e mail with you all... I know it will make you think about your own life, regardless where you are and regardless what you are doing.

We then took a ride through the Park, a bit of blue skies today... it is all in the Blog ...

Sit back and enjoy... and just think how fortunate I am to have a friend like Claude!

Be well...

Ara and Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

127916932-Ti.gif

129351709-M.jpg

Ah! A lesson learned... a few maybe... we literally spend the whole day from here to there without

the conclusion that should have materialized... Poor Spirit, quietly put up with it... I was disappointed of the outcome... you can read this great day on the Blog ...

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

127916932-Ti.gif

129721302-L.jpg

From The Hole in the Wall to Lake Havasu...

Retreat has become a habit these past couple of days!... What was I thinking trying to camp at the Hole in the Wall in the Mojave Desert without checking the forecast first!

Mid 20's at night, wind blowing at 40mph, hail... and I should really change the spelling of that word...

We are now south of Lake Havasu City... nice BLM land... there is something to be said about BLM land! We did the full circle... in pictures on the Blog .

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

127916932-Ti.gif

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

129921941-L.jpg

A Day in Town...

That is Lake Havasu City... nice town... Dogie Bakery... motorcycle shops... drivers are not crazy as other parts of the country... all and all... pretty mellow I have to say!

The Fireworks Convention starts tonight... the best of the best for two nights!

My friend Jkam is coming to visit for a couple days... he was very instrumental in my preparations for this Journey. We have never met... quite some exciting times ahead.

Yesterday is gone... but still remains in the Blog ...

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

129921925-M.jpg

A Homeless gathering...

It has been a great time having JKam over, we are small numbers but... we did call it a Homeless Riders Get Together!... Wondering how many more are out there with no ties to any walls and their live’s possession’s at hand! JKam is on a Journey as I am, with a deeper Soul than most, the contrast of being unattached to material possessions makes us dig in deeper into the true essence of life.

We have been lounging around for a couple days now!... Spirit has a new friend, we have shared some great food and many conversations...

Sunrises and Sunsets have been our clock, some great Fireworks seen happening in town... as I have written and pasted the pictures of these couple days in the Blog !

You be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

127916932-Ti.gif

131466823-L.jpg

New Friends in Kingman, AZ.

We are finally settled by Red Rock Canyon, Nevada. Why plan any routes since I don’t follow them anyhow!... Left Kingman this morning, actually passed through Las Vegas... I will give you my impressions on the next go around. Yesterday was a smooth ride from Lake Havasu to the Hospitality of Mark, Angie and his wonderful family... including a personal tour in his hangar and some late cooking for everyone... Definitely no dinner for me tonight... but last night was a good one!

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

127916932-Ti.gif

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

131660663-L.jpg

To Red Rock Canyon, NV.

We have arrived at Red Rock Canyon and it is cold and windy. A shock to the system for the both of us, we were getting used to running around all day in a T Shirt! For the first time I had to put some rocks at the base of the Dish, even though anchored, 30mph winds with gusts of 50 just did not make me trust that anchor.

It was a fine road from Kingman... going through Las Vegas... hummm, what happened to that town?

We are settled and even saw a bit of Mt Hamilton... enjoy the pictures .

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

131860361-L.jpg

A bit of Red Rock Canyon, NV.

I could not stand it anymore... cold and snowing a bit, Spirit has his coat, I have my Gerbings... dark skies or not I wanted to at least ride the loop at Red Canyon. And we did just that...

Today, the sun is out again, the temps are still down, and a renewed energy seemed to have surfaced. Sunshine is definitely the meaning of life and the soul. An incredible energizer for me...

Th is was the loop yesterday ... we have much hiking and rides planned here... we?... right!

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

127916932-L.gif

132429185-M.jpg

About “Storms” and “Scooters”...

Lots always seems to happen when close to a City... rule of thumb, right?

The idea was to head out for a ride, but seeing scooters after scooters... well, it just did not happen... we stopped, talked and end up following them to their 7th Annual Rally spot!

They were from all over the World, England... Japan... just about all the cities in the USA.

And I was in the middle of it, 4 times their size... that’s the rig mind you.

It took up most of the day... so no sunsets or no sunrise pictures today!

What a break! I’ll make up for it soon... promise!

This was before the storm that caused evacuating Red Rock Canyon... what a night!

Enjoy the Blog...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

132842304-L.jpg

Valley of Fire... cooking with heat?

Good move... the winds are practically non existent here and I (we... I heard him!) slept like logs last night. There was some clouds and rain in the horizons threatening and NOAA showed just scattered rain, (smart... finally!), the temps dropping to the low thirties tonight and we took off on this, I call it, Foreign Planet!

There is “green plants” actually... had not seen any for a while and none of the colors here are what they are suppose to be!... The roads?... awesome and so are the people here. A must to visit...

Oh! I also cooked some...

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

133039173-M.jpg

More of Valley of Fire... NV.

Mother Nature cannot ever be forgotten... as much as we had a great break yesterday. Windy again and cold... but we are going. We cannot let it stop us in our tracks of the beautiful surroundings... a forgotten National Treasure, no doubt...

The pictures today will speak for themselves... such an amazing place!

I think you will truly enjoy yourselves...

Be well...

Ara and Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

127916932-Ti.gif

133771867-M.jpg

Same scenario without the crashing this time...

This is what living on the road is all about... the unexpected... great sunny day and freezing ones... great running bikes and mechanical failures! Will accept it all... with a smile... as around the corner, friends are ready with open arms and open doors of their home to get us going again.

This was the case today as you can read on the Blog .

We are well hope you are too...

Ara & Spirit

134120252-M.jpg

Some Reflections on this Journey...

On hold by a rod... I will have it today, and the one my friend Didier overnighted me from New York is much stronger, maybe this will avoid future dismemberment of my rig!... We cannot afford the past experience and this was fortunate enough to be discovered without any further damage.

Today should be the day... and as I sit here waiting, I would like to share some reflections from my recent months on the road... Looking back is always beneficial to the path that lays ahead...

You be the judges...

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

North... South... West... let’s go East...

134621709-L.jpg

The excitement of the rig being so solid again as I took it out for a spin yesterday morning I think distracted me from my plans! Kingman... so close to Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Yavapai, Coconino National Forest... the wheels went East. We drove, we rode... we are south of Sedona by a few miles and it has been HOT... with capital letters!

Much to see... always... and experience and much to cook somehow!

The Oasis of my Soul has many facets it seems like!

Be well...

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

Ara & Spirit

134821781-L.jpg

Sightseeing around Sedona, AZ.

We are riding to the sites in the books... much History, and much other visitors also, but all worthwhile seeing. From Montezuma Well, to Montezuma Castle, the latter wrongly named, we have been going all day. Meeting another rider and saying my goodbys to my great neighbors...

A full day... all in the Blog !

Hope you enjoy, we did...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

127916932-Ti.gif

Jerome and the Mangus Highway, AZ.

135341962-L.jpg

Out of the Sedona traffic and construction roads, on to Jerome up in the Mountains with a great ride through the Mangus Highway down to Prescott, what a great day it was yesterday.

As I will probably head north tomorrow, today is the day for errands, tightening up the scene and the loose ends... top of the fuel and water, food... you never know what is ahead with my open minded Journey ahead of me.

I keep thinking that at some point I will meet someone on the road from a Forum, but it has not happened yet... we saw lots of riders, somehow they were all going the other way!

Enjoy the Blog ... and be well, have a great week.

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

Ara & Spirit

We missed you in Jerome by about 10 minutes!!! dopeslap.gif

I did honk as you climbed up North but could not turn around since some of the group didn't have radios and would have freaked out if I would have gone to chase you down. I think that guy is Gary from the RimRiders in your picture.

We talked about our bad timing all day! Not sure where you are headed to next but if you are close still next weekend, I will organize a find a Beemerchef ride.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Somebody meet up with Ara/he is a great guy! thumbsup.gif

Ara, when you return to hotlanta in june, I'll be on my way from torrey to seattle. Not sure when I'll see you again. wave.gif

Somebody meet up with Ara/he is a great guy! thumbsup.gif

I tried. He came through San Antonio, I talked to him an the phone. Then he avoided me. lmao.giflmao.gif

He said something about the people I hangout with eek.gif

Whip

Hey Whip... you know, Spirit loves Armenian drumstick!!!

Next time!!! cool.gif

Marty... I will just be flying in for 5 days from wherever I am... and who knows where that will be!!! Stay in touch... we could still connect somehow... I just hope that you don't hang around the same crowd as Whip...

135878275-L.jpg

More roads up and down and around Sedona...

A gravel road with great watering holes... followed by 89A... not for the faint of heart... and now we are packed headed toward the Grand Canyon... with millions of pictures of it in circulation I have to add my own!... Should be great camping near Tusayan... National Forest... and most likely cooler temps... Ah! Almost forgot... must check NOAA... the weather you know.

Enjoy the Blog ...

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

It is cool... I would never want any one on two wheels to chase me!!! dopeslap.gif

I just arrived at the South Rim... near TUSAYAN... disepersed camping they call it... as in isolation...

and many "forest roads" here... Free camping... much room for you guys to set up a tent... bring food... I will cook it... fire ring... town near by... I know, not a great ride to get here... but...

Took this 2 minutes ago...

136087809-L.jpg

I might be here a whole week... pushing further north after this.

Let me know... will gather up more wood!!!

Be well... Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

136087813-M.jpg

Why on the road?...

It was only this morning that we left Beaver Creek Campground, south of Sedona... we are a few miles for the Grand Canyon’s south rim, I have not seen any of it yet, and it is sometime in the middle of the night... We are camped on National Forest, they call it “dispersed” camping, off a forest road which are abundant around here. There is no one near by and my clock right away has switched to a no time zone... more on the Blog .

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

136519507-M.jpg

The Grand Canyon, AZ.

What can one say about the Grand Canyon?... besides being mesmerized throughout this jaw dropping, eye popping, sensory overload experience. One of the few places I can sit for hours and loose my sight and senses deep into this incredible wonder.

One of the most enjoyable place to also camp here... the nearest neighbor is about half a mile away... and I had dinner for lunch... as you will see !

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

136840986-L.jpg

More on the Grand Canyon, AZ.

It was just another beautiful day here, NOAA is predicting snow and mid twenties by Tuesday... but that is a couple days ahead. Lots of riding through the Park, the weekend crowd is a bit different... glad to see many city people coming here to enjoy the sites as we did... before the views disappear due to increasing haze... You can read about it here ...

You be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

The recent shots on your blog of the Grand Canyon are wonderful. I remember the first time I saw the area. Truly amazing...

Safe travels (and eat - you sure know how to cook up some fantastic looking food)

Mike O

137279017-M.jpg

Valle’s “Planes of Fame Air Museum”, AZ.

I think, I am fairly sure that we are going to “The Grand Circle” on our way to California...

“The Grand Circle” including Zion NP, Bryce Canyon NP, Glen Canyon, Capitol Reef... and more.

Exciting riding, hiking, photography and eating!... eating meaning cooking too...

There is much more if we went a bit more North/East... but, have to leave some for next year!... and the following...

A couple days ago we went to Valle ‘s “Planes of Fame Air Museum”, what I thought was going to be a quick stop turned out to be an almost all day visit... a must to see, all in the Blog.

PS: if anyone wants more pictures and info (taken also in pictures), let me know. I can send you the SmuMug link they are all on... too many for the Blog ...

Be well...

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

Ara and Spirit... soon on the road again.

138036606-M.jpg

Kanab Canyon and more... UT.

How can so much happen while on the road without a “home”? The trails of the mind must be wide open with all its doors unlocked... Turned on by a friend to Ken Foster’s book “the dogs who found me”, suddenly opens a path of joy finding out that his Pit must be Spirit’s brother!

And what better surrounding than riding through a Canyon to discover just a bit later that “Best Friends Animal Sanctuary”, a no kill shelter for animals, has tours of their center... where I actually find Ken Foster’s book less than 24hrs after its discovery... and should I also mention “autographed”... All this leading to a great dinner... I never thought that living on the road was going to be so exciting... as you might read it in the Blog...

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com My Blog in living colors...

138249060-M.jpg

A quick long ride through Zion NP., Utah

I need to learn new words to describe this Park, or I just have to stop riding through these natural wonders. My vocabulary is starting to feel limited! What a blast... going... what a shower... coming back! The rig is purring... with 170+/-K on it I even hate to think about it... no jinks please.

And as if the ride was not enough we are moving there for a while... it will be base camp for many other attractions if that is what we are going to call them.

This one is already in the Blog .

Enjoy, be well... hope that you are also having a great weekend...

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

Ara & Spirit

139063996-M.jpg

The Canyon in Zion... Utah.

Staying in most of the day, NOAA called in for some bad weather... but I think they are mistaken.

Great campsite, so great that we might, just might stay here for a couple weeks... but I have said that before. It is just that there are so many places to ride around here... and see!

Might even have some company soon... that would be great... Fire at night, great roads, great scenery... what more can I write on the Blog !... many pictures too...

Be well...

Ara & Spirit

www.theoasisofmysoul.com Today's Blog...

I think, I am fairly sure that we are going to “The Grand Circle” on our way to California...

“The Grand Circle” including Zion NP, Bryce Canyon NP, Glen Canyon, Capitol Reef... and more.

Hope you'll drop by and maybe stay a day or two if I'm around, I like to show people the back country in my truck and there's some great photo ops out there too.

Hope you'll drop by and maybe stay a day or two if I'm around, I like to show people the back country in my truck and there's some great photo ops out there too.

You are not too far!!! Will I really get to meet someone from the Forum!!! Still cold there... right?... I will have to look at NOAA, but after today all is warming up!

Do you have room for a 35' caravan... Tuesday is to... Vegas for 3 new tires... wednesday a friend from Mendecino, CA. is going to drop by!... after? It sounds great!!!

Be well...

Ara & Spirit...

Edited by beemerchef