IGNORED

Cylinder Head Guards

Rick M

You may want to invest in the engine protection bars instead. Touratech and Hepco Becker sell them I believe. They are much more substantial than the black plastic ones. The plastic ones are good for a tipover only. The metal bars will save your heads and plastic. Plastic covers cost about $125 vs. the bars for $350 or so.

I wish I would have had some on. I dropped my bike two days ago...ouch. bncry.gif It was night time I thought I had engaged my side stand all the way, went to lean it over and it kept going and going to the point I could no longer hold it. bncry.gifbncry.gif Needless to say I just purchased some of the plastic guards.

I did exactly the same thing before I fitted the guards. dopeslap.gif

At least now the guards hide the scratches on the rocker covers clap.gif Doesn't hide the scratches on the bags though. bncry.gif

At least now the guards hide the scratches on the rocker covers clap.gif Doesn't hide the scratches on the bags though. bncry.gif

One of the other threads on the forum shows how to cover up scratched bags, etc. with miles of reflective tape. lmao.gif

Yes my bag got scratched also bncry.gifbncry.gif

I work at a school that has a body shop. I think I am going to take my bike over there right now. Oops did I say I was at work. dopeslap.gif

Stuart Bliwas

I have a set of the Stanton Head Guards and a good thing a do. My 1150RT is a bit too high for me and as a result I've dropped the bike more times then I'd care to admit. The guards worked fine but the saddle backs show the scuffing.

Archived