IGNORED

Northern California Tech Daze - October 28

Firefight911

Bob spent a couple of hours on Friday night gluing all those little rubber nubs back on the tires just to fool you on Saturday. thumbsup.gif

Yea, and I got some ocean front property to sell you just down the street from your current house!!!

Bob spent a couple of hours on Friday night gluing all those little rubber nubs back on the tires just to fool you on Saturday. thumbsup.gif

Yea, and I got some ocean front property to sell you just down the street from your current house!!!

Well you better take that money and find some hole to hide in Mister!!! I was just provided with this proof that YOU have been cheating on me!!! We're through. Done. Finito. Outta here. Syonara sucka.

Sheesh, the nerve of that guy. Struttin around town thinkin' is Don Juan Ricardo Montaban!!

106109687-M.jpg

Well you better take that money and find some hole to hide in Mister!!! I was just provided with this proof that YOU have been cheating on me!!! We're through. Done. Finito. Outta here. Syonara sucka.

Sheesh, the nerve of that guy. Struttin around town thinkin' is Don Juan Ricardo Montaban!!

In my defense:

You will notice that I am actually asleep when that wiley Siren took that picture! She put me in some kind of trance with the marguerita and took advantage of me while I was "out!"

I would never cheat on you [cough] on film... [/cough]

Never you worry Mr. Brokeback Tech Daze Boy...

Also, Just because you think I look like Don Juan/Ricardo Montalban on the outside, I'm just Tatoo really.

Dee motorcycle, Boss, Dee Motorcycle!!!

Also, Just because you think I look like Don Juan/Ricardo Montalban on the outside, I'm just Tatoo really.

Dee motorcycle, Boss, Dee Motorcycle!!!

I don't get it? Small and underdeveloped? You must need NEUTICLES .

A few more pics, and a little video clip of ST belt fun. (Since the actual string success took mere moments, I missed it, but I did manage to catch the reenactment!) thumbsup.gif

(Each pic links to a larger version.)

Wide angle...

techday1_resize.jpg

TB Sync

techday2_resize.jpg

Popcorn!

techday3_resize.jpg

Belt follies

techday4_resize.jpg

techday5_resize.jpg

techday6_resize.jpg

techday7_resize.jpg

How many does it take?

techday8_resize.jpg

Dual ABS flushes

techday9_resize.jpg

techday10_resize.jpg

Lots of BMW stock

techday11_resize.jpg

Predicting a big earthquake soon I see....

See ya! wave.gif

Practicing that "thumbnailing link to bigger pictures" thing Sebastian did so well!!

107235408-S.jpg

Scar?? What scar?? grin.gif

I feel pretty, ooh so pretty, I feel pretty and.......wish I knew the rest of the words to the song!! lmao.giflmao.gif

That scar does look good for being a little over 2 weeks old.... clap.gifgrin.gifthumbsup.gif

Practicing that "thumbnailing link to bigger pictures" thing Sebastian did so well!!

hmm, i coulda sworn that there was a thread the administrators and moderators yelled at us about all the time for this type of thing. i think it's called:

"PLEASE Use THIS Thread for any of Your Testing--Thank You!"

something about making sure that we post there so we don't clog up the threads / board...??? eek.gifdopeslap.giftongue.giflmao.giflmao.gif

BTW Jamie - FWIW - I had no idea what he was talking about thumbsup.gif, until I remembered the previous thread regarding it.

107235408-S.jpg

I feel pretty, ooh so pretty, I feel pretty and.......wish I knew the rest of the words to the song!! lmao.giflmao.gif

That scar does look good for being a little over 2 weeks old.... clap.gifgrin.gifthumbsup.gif

Hubba, hubba!!! Hey baby, drop me a PM and we'll go out on a date!!!!! wave.gifwave.gif

Archived