IGNORED

General questions, issues, discussions

EffBee

Brant Herbert

You thinking about an "I'm home" checklist for after Gunnison? I might be able to whip something up in the next couple days before I leave. I have a spreadsheet from the current survey that can be used for check-in at Gunnison, so we'll know who's coming.

John Ranalletta

Would it be possible to update the registration form with another field(s) and let each member "update" his/her record.

Brant Herbert

Maybe. Probably. That's what it would take, but the current survey is "write-only" at the moment. I need to do a little work to allow you to call up your data for edit. I'll see what I can do today.

Well, as joe schmoe user, I would like to request a simple blank page just for that purpose with 2 fields and a button: User BBS name, password, and "Made it home."

Ok, a comments box, too if you want. Then have a reference thread with a url to the compiled list and comments for us all to check up.

Brant, I am willing to use my laptop. I unfortunately am not able to leave the electronic leash behind. Burn a cd of your spreadsheet and we can load it and have a place for it, if'n you want, for the check-in.

Ron

Archived