IGNORED

Bitubo shock question!

squints

I just installed a set of bitubo's and was wondering if any one else is running them and what are your thoughts on them? I had to mount the front remote resevior under the headlight but other than that mounting was straight forward. The differences is unreal, I had 29k on the stocks and could tell by looking that the back was beginning to leak. I'm still playing with the adjustments (3 on the back, 2 on the front other than the spring compression) but it make me remember why I bought the bike to start with. My opinion is they are worth the money.

I put Bitubos on my K1200RS and really liked them a lot. They were much less expensive than Ohlins and more adjustable. I've since moved on to a new GS and can't wait to get some aftermarket shocks again.

Where did you get them from? I saw an advertisement for them but haven't seen any comments.

When I bought my Bitubos, I got them through my local BMW dealer which was carrying them at the time. I recall seeing several online dealers (e.g. BMW Santa Cruz???) carrying them a couple of years ago. The main distributor in the US is Max Moto in San Francisco (http://www.maxmoto.com/) who is currently running a pretty good sale on them.

Archived