IGNORED

Yikes, this has caused me to rethink some things.

steve.foote

I did a lot of thinking before I decided to post this. A friend of mine, who works in law enforcement, passed this accident scene photo on to me in the hopes that it would encourage me to be more careful. I thought it may help others too.

WARNING! THIS IS A VERY GRAPHIC PHOTO! THE ACCIDENT VICTIM IS HORRIBLY DISFIGURED AND THE EXPRESSIONS OF THE ONLOOKERS SAYS IT ALL. DON'T CLICK ON THE ATTACHMENT WITH CHILDREN WATCHING!

757893-accident.jpg.90eea17f15c69490eb541f96c9e27482.jpg

I saw an accident like that once. It involved a farm truck. Horrible scene.

You feel for the mother and the unborn child.

I was almost too chicken to look. Even the authorities on scene were so affected - you can see all the color is gone from their faces.

That just ain't right... From what I can tell, she had the potential to be a really nice chick.

So sad...

This thread should be locked right now. That is purely gross. I know I'll have nightmares tonight... I shouldn't have looked.

Actually, it's not even a full dozen, let alone a gross!

That's obviously after the eggstrication. Al Bumen was the victim's name. He is survived by his wife, Vitelline and his two sons, Chick and Coop

Joe Frickin' Friday
That's obviously after the eggstrication. Al Bumen was the victim's name. He is survived by his wife, Vitelline and his two sons, Chick and Coop

Leslie, you're fired. Punch out and go home. tongue.gif

I heard they were playing chicken when the accident occurred. blush.gif

Actually, I'd decided NOT to look blush.gif and jes get my fill from the reflected horror, but then the wiseacres started chiming in and I knew I could make an eggception this one time! lmao.gif

I'm usually too chicken to look at accident photos ... but I'm glad I took a peep at this one! lmao.gif

(I knew I was going to like this site!! wink.gif)

It's been suggested that perhaps this was no accident. Mr. Bumen's friends said that he wasn't coddled enough as a child.

Authorities from Fish and Game have now revealed that the accident was the result of a high speed chase. Mr. Bumen was being sought for poaching.

Authorities from Fish and Game have now revealed that the accident was the result of a high speed chase. Mr. Bumen was being sought for poaching.

Yeah, the case had just been cracked. Bumen found out and resolved to run. He knew if they caught him he'd fry. Some say he was rotten but I think he was just another bad egg.

Ya'll have weak stomachs.

I can't see getting all broken up over an accident when they weren't wearing a helmet.

I was offended by the nudity.

Here's a link for an update on how the family is doing.

http://www.aeb.org/kidsandfamily/billions_and_billions_of_broken_.htm

Police fear family of victim is out for revenge.

Big brother last seen heading that way. This is no yolk.

egg_beach.jpg

I don’t feel that bad for them at all… this is eggxactly what happens when you let these hard-heads have free range. Obviously the guy was under the influence of some sort of steroid to get that yolked. tongue.gif

Keep the sunny side up on this story otherwise the fowl-smelling victim's family and friends may getting cracking mad. Worse, you may get poached and turned to toast. Trust me, that's no yoke at all.

I can't see getting all broken up over an accident when they weren't wearing a helmet.

I think the helmet was the yeast of his concern, just wearing Hi-Viz yellow isn’t enough, because he wasn’t using ATGATT He went over easy and will be shelling out big time to whoever has to put him back together again

This accident could be made into a great motorcycle movie - The Big OverEasy. grin.gif

Jay

Good idea-you had better send it off to Hollywood, quiche. Otherwise, someone else will be all ova it.

Lynn

I have seen some bad ones in my years in Law Enforcement but that one is bad! As bad as it is did you notice the "crack" on the ground? Quess it takes a cop!

Which begs the question,

which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

And finally, how many GS riders does it take to make an omelette?

wave.gif

Three.

One to ready the pan and eggs, one to lay the GS on its side and the last person to blow on the smoldering final drive to get it flaming for cooking.

One of the first two GS riders can stand-by with a fire extinguisher for when the eggs are finished cooking.

105460425-S.jpg

Three.

One to ready the pan and eggs, one to lay the GS on its side and the last person to blow on the smoldering final drive to get it flaming for cooking.

One of the first two GS riders can stand-by with a fire extinguisher for when the eggs are finished cooking.

105460425-S.jpg

Did BMW by you an egg Mcmuffin for that mess? That would crack a vein somewhere if it were mine!

Three.

105460425-S.jpg

Did BMW by you an egg Mcmuffin for that mess? That would crack a vein somewhere if it were mine!

I'm thrilled to report that the FD in the pic is not mine. You can find the story here:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167287

Archived