IGNORED

Quick Oil Question

aal3

I would not use harley oil even if i had a harley.A friend

drained his harley oil to change it when i stuck my fingers into it.Rubbing the oil between my fingers it felt like there was no substance left.Compart to bmw oil wich is made by spectro what a difference.

Gave him some of my oil and guess what his lifter down tubes stoped leaking including his valve cover gasket.

So there you have it. clap.gif

...as a "quick oil question." The type of of people use is an almost religious issue on these boards. FWIW, I buy my oil at Walmart without my bikes grinding to a halt. That's my way of saying HD oil will be fine. Others will disagree.

...as a "quick oil question." The type of of people use is an almost religious issue on these boards. FWIW, I buy my oil at Walmart without my bikes grinding to a halt. That's my way of saying HD oil will be fine. Others will disagree.

Oh boy now you did it lmao.gif

I agree with you though on this issue wave.gif

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

splurge and get the mobil 1 synthetics motorcycle oil designed for air cooled " v-twins" and others at walmart, its not in the oil section(duh!) its on the next aisle in motorcycles. go figure. i think it was 6.58 qt.

Archived