IGNORED

Yosemite ride Last Tuesday

MIkeinRoseville

MIkeinRoseville

Myself, the only bmw and 6 of my friends embarked on a 500 mile day from Sacramento over Tahoe down 395 to 120 Tioga Pass into Yosemite, than back home. Long day trip , but definately worth the ride. Beautiful weather and scenery. A little rain and snow, but otherwise perfect. My bike was awesome due. Heated seats/grips etc were perfect for this ride. See the pics here at this link.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikeinroseville/Yosemite

It was a perfect day for riding, pics and good friends.

Cheers

MIR

Great pics, thanks.

I have been in love with Yosemite for 45 years, but I've only been there 3 times frown.gif

But the last trip was on a bike clap.gif

Beautiful.

I have been to Yosemite twice, but not on a bike. Our neice is getting marrried at the Ahwahnee Hotel next fall. Now all I need to do is convince my wife that 2848 miles (one way) would be a great trip on the RT. thumbsup.gif

Does it get any better than Yosemite? thumbsup.gif

yes it does! unless you like plodding along way to slowly.

i'd take the beartooth over yosemite anyday!

...oh wait i see your problem you went on a ride with a bunch of cruiser. that's so cruel to an rt tongue.gif

MIkeinRoseville

...oh wait i see your problem you went on a ride with a bunch of cruiser. that's so cruel to an rt tongue.gif

yep should have seen those boys on the harley's freezing their a$$ off.....it was a fun day. All in all, doesn't matter what bike you ride, it's the fact that you ride and enjoy the time with good friends.............right?

MIR

yep should have seen those boys on the harley's freezing their a$$ off.....it was a fun day. All in all, doesn't matter what bike you ride, it's the fact that you ride and enjoy the time with good friends.............right?

MIR

no doubt!

cruisers tend to hold back what the rt can do however.

Archived