IGNORED

New Forum

David

FB, the new forum is created. I made it Gunnison specific, thinking that we can always create a different one for East coast things, or just change the forum title to make it generic at that point.

Can you post a notice in the main board and put up some explanation (that's sticky) in the new forum? Or I'd be glad to do it if you prefer.

The forum allows guests to read anything, like elsewhere. And admins/mods/gunnison planning people to start threads. And users to respond to threads. I figured that would keep it clean. We can always allow users to start threads with a click of a button.

OK, I've got a few threads already started, along with the main one (it's "sticky") that 'splains how this all works.

Now's there's a place for Brant's poll, and for my T-shirt ordering thread just as soon as I get the prices finalized. DCB, just so you know, I'll probably overcharge by a buck just to cover bases. Leftover funds go toward the big pizza party or toward the bakery supplying morning munchies, or whatever else crops up.

Archived