IGNORED

UnRally-III Dates and Location Announcement!!!!!!!!!

KMG_365

Sounds like a great time, with any luck I'll be on the RS headed west in July. Anyone from the North East headed out? I'd be coming from MA just south of Boston.

The Rally sounds like a great time! Are Honda Goldwings welcome? Not sure I'll be able to grab a K bike in the spring.

Dave Baker showed up at Torrey last spring on a Goldwing. He had to take his share of ribbing but, the way he rides, it didn't last long. dopeslap.gif

aTennesseebmw22

JUST HAD IT BROUGHT TO MY ATTENION; It is the year of the 17 yr LOCUST. I have been thinking about 3000mi plus of BIG red eyed creatures flying into me at 75 or 80 mph. aaaahhhhhhh. tongue.gif Does anyone know where the line is drawn on the mass population of these bugs. I know there are lots of em here in the Southeast. Something to think about.

ride safe,and bring a ice/bug scraper with you en route to Cody. grin.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
**   Chris   **

The cicadas hatch after going subterrainian for 17 years. But there are cicadas that hatch every year. This is just supposed to be a bumper crop.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to changes in my bike's location I'll be riding in from Vegas. I'm working out routes...but man, riding in through Utah sure beats the HECK out of illinoisiowanebraskaminnesotawisconsin grin.gif

Due to changes in my bike's location I'll be riding in from Vegas. I'm working out routes...but man, riding in through Utah sure beats the HECK out of illinoisiowanebraskaminnesotawisconsin grin.gif

Uh-HEM!

Pleeeeze, there are people here quite sensitive to disparaging remarks about their respective States!!! grin.gif

Even when they are quite true!

Go ahead, abandon us upper Northerners, and our boring flatlands. smile.gif

Us, we will have much to appreciate by the time we get to Cody, after riding in from the flats.

You risk being bored at Cody because you already will have ridden in on GREAT roads. thumbsup.gif

See ya there.

sOUNDS lIKE SirRodney/Amain/hANNAbONE/others will make the PARTY in Cody.!! We will be leaving Paonia CO (top of rockies rally) and heading to Cody on Sunday morning. thumbsup.gif

We will be tenting. clap.gif

Stay Sunday evening, get up and ride with all the fun-boyz, do that party thang Monday eve, and I'll be heading homeward on Tuesday "mourning" bncry.gif

Look forward to seeingwelcome.gifeverybody at the "UN"

• 2 weeks later...

Well - with me recently returning to my previous employer... and Kim recently landing a new nursing gig - the vacation time isn't as abundant as it was early this year. Simply can't get enough time off now - so we are "out" for Cody.

Fall Torrey is still a 'go' with us - but regretfully we cannot make the Cody trip after all.

To all that are going - it sounds like it will be a blast. Big bummer we're going to miss it. frown.gif

Archived