IGNORED

Fall Torrey-12 Check-In!!

KMG_365

Hazmat and Couchrocket home. JoeG left Barstow headed for Bakers'patch, then the coast and home -- today about 1300 hrs. Should be in tonight.

G&T in hand and headed for the pool......

Well...I may be the last to check-in (with the possible exception of Charles). Made it home last night around midnight with 7,048 on the trip odometer...what a great two weeks of riding! It was great to meet Jamie, Leslie, Azkaisr and a whole lot of others.. Torrey really is special, I'll be back!

Finally home...Louise and I had to spend an extra day on the road....Killer proved to be much harder to shake than usual...he showed up in Breckenridge the afternoon we planned on headin south....he heard we we meetin Mike O and his lovely wife for lunch and didn't want to miss anything...either that or he was lonely after only 2 days...go figure.

600 pix to sort through...

All my clothes are dirty including the ones I'm wearin right now....

The dogs got skunked again.....

Something is eating my yard...brown patches everywhere.

And I have to get some rest to attack all the Bencia BS that was posted while I was ridin and he was eatin....

My mind body and soul are so full of fond and wonderful memories I may just skip Richard altogether......What do ya'll think?

Gotta unload the bike before Louise gets back from the cable company....They're gonna cut off the cable because they said I have not paid ther bill..... dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

Many Pix to follow

Whip

Glad you two made it home safely and enjoyed the trip.

I may just skip Richard altogether......What do ya'll think?
Here's my take on the matter: lurker.gif
Finally home...Louise and I had to spend an extra day on the road....Killer proved to be much harder to shake than usual...he showed up in Breckenridge the afternoon we planned on headin south....he heard we we meetin Mike O for lunch and didn't want to miss anything...either that or he was lonely after only 2 days...go figure.

Glad to read you made it home safe and sound (Louise get's to try the fancy anti-skunk recipe again, eh?)

At the top of Indian Mountain in Jefferson Colorado...

99328189-L.jpg

Whip, Louise, Killer (aka Bob), and me (we're standing on the mountain to make sure it doesn't go anywhere wave.gif )

Regards,

Mike O

P.S. Francois, thanks for taking this photo thumbsup.gif

BeniciaRT_GT

All my clothes are dirty including the ones I'm wearin right now....

And that is different from any other day...HOW???

The dogs got skunked again.....

Karma...

Something is eating my yard...brown patches everywhere.

See above

And I have to get some rest to attack all the Bencia BS that was posted while I was ridin and he was eatin....

How does it feel now that I had a few days I could pay attention to the board? It was all fun and games when I was up to my a$$ in alligators and couldn't check the board, but now that some ones eye is "put out" its not just one eyed fun! lmao.gif You asked for it my friend grin.gif

My mind body and soul are so full of fond and wonderful memories I may just skip Richard altogether......What do ya'll think?

I would, but then I'm not the kind to get into it or pick on someone for NO good reason...

Many Pix to follow

Whip

I certainly have the feeling that they will involve me and your lies at some point. You can't help yourself!!!

(I wouldn't have it any other way though!!! It sure was nice seeing "Weezer" again, and I guess you too. I'm only sorry you coldn't get up early enough to come to breakfast at Killer's and give me a proper send off hug...)

I love you too Richard...... now go empty your PMs so I can tell ya how I really feel....without all these people readin about our special times together.

See what I mean... I'm always waitin on ya.....

Whip

Firefight911

Me thinks you two are AWFULLY darn close to a personal favorite of mine:

Abbott & Costello

Now, Who's on first?

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Lunch in Breck would have been nice. My invitation must have been lost. darn.

Glad you two made it home safely.

Hope to see you soon.

--

Lunch in Breck would have been nice. My invitation must have been lost. darn.

Glad you two made it home safely.

Hope to see you soon.

--

I promise it will never happen again bncry.gifdopeslap.gif

Lunch in Breck?
And the photo as evidence!

Prior to our trek to Indian Mountain, we all enjoyed lunch in Breckenridge. Bob was determined to join us and rode from Torrey that morning... (Bernie was impressed).

99328186-L.jpg

My lovely wife, Bernadette, seated next to Louise, Bob, Whip and I. And 35+ miles later we were at our cabin in Jefferson (I'll let Whip add photos as he snapped far more than I).

Regards,

Mike O

99987270-M.jpg

There!

Now, wasn't that a nice lunch? Can't wait to do it again.

wink.gif

Hey, who's got their hand on my knee, oh, OK then... thumbsup.gif
reallybadfake.jpg

There!

Now, wasn't that a nice lunch? Can't wait to do it again.

wink.gif

Hey, who's got their hand on my knee, oh, OK then... thumbsup.gif
Yes, I heard that fun was had by all... smile.gif Sorry I missed it.

(couldn't resist) lmao.gif

BeniciaRT_GT
I love you too Richard...... now go empty your PMs so I can tell ya how I really feel....without all these people readin about our special times together.

Whip

Only when we are not on the road. That seems to be the problem. It is the classic "Tortise/Hare" issue with you.

You wait for me until we are moving, and I have to pull over every few minutes and wait on you.

It is like riding with a glacier. "I think he's moving...both feet are on the pegs...hmmmm."

You are probably the only guy I have ever met that gets more bug splatters on the back of his helmet than the front!!!

Love,

Me

Whip

Only when we are not on the road. That seems to be the problem. It is the classic "Tortise/Hare" issue with you.

You wait for me until we are moving, and I have to pull over every few minutes and wait on you.

It is like riding with a glacier. "I think he's moving...both feet are on the pegs...hmmmm."

You are probably the only guy I have ever met that gets more bug splatters on the back of his helmet than the front!!!

Love,

Me

Now I'm really, really laughing lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif!

Whip

Love,

Me

As usual........

Did you say something about bugs???

99960002-L.jpg

On the back of my helmet...................

99960004-L.jpg

Riding so slow what happens to the bugs????????????

99960005-L-1.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

99960007-L-1.jpg

And what about all those birds I keep knocking down in flight while ahead of you and then have time to pull the bird out of the fairing and slow down... wait for you and then throw it at you while you scream like a little girl.

Love

Me Too

QUICK... somebody get Phil some oxygen. Graphic seatbelt videos (and the real life results) he can apparently handle, but THIS... I'm sure he's out cold... lmao.giflmao.gif

BeniciaRT_GT
QUICK... somebody get Phil some oxygen. Graphic seatbelt videos (and the real life results) he can apparently handle, but THIS... I'm sure he's out cold... lmao.giflmao.gif

I think he hasn't said anything because he passed out when he saw that! I wonder if Phil is going to recover? He might not be able to look at this thread again...Too painful! lmao.gif

As to Whip:

It is a mess for sure, but when you trailer it, I guess you dont' care how dirty it is getting. (Yea, I see the tie down strap in one of the pictures...) Did yo go out and find a swarm of bugs just for me after I told everyone the truth?

I noticed there were no pictures of the rear of the bike?

Hmmmmmmmmm........

I also know you are a big tough guy when you have a nice long straight road in front of you. Bug killer indeed!!!

As to the bird story, I seem to remember it differently. You really do have a serious issue with changing reality to fit what you wanted to happen.

The screams you heard, after the bird hit the back of your helmet were yours. I was panicked looking everywhere (besides at you), because I thought there was a girl on the side of the road with a spider in her hair! I had no idea a "grown" man could scream at that high pitch...

Now send me that PM you promised, hug your saint of a wife for me, and GET BACK TO WORK!!!

Love,

Me

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

If I didn't love you like a brother I would be on a plane to Benicia(where ever that is) and we would finish this face to face...over a bottle of Oban.....

But instead I think we're gonna need our own Discussion Section ....Whip vs BeniciaRT_GT

At the end of the day while waitin on you I fell asleep again.... this time in the Chuckwagon parking lot ....you were hell out of the gate but when it was all over and everything was said and done .... I was still waitin...and your still talkin.

99910215-L.jpg

Photo by Laney

Oh BTW...I wasn't shakin so bad I couldn't get my jacket off either...like someone else I know.... who shall remain shaking..

Whip

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I've never met any of you people before and can't match names with faces, which one's Killer? So I can pay proper homage when I meet the legend in person . . . grin.gif

cheers

beno

99328189-L.jpg

The handsome fellow with the camera hanging about his neck, third from the left, is the one, the only, the kind, the so NOT arrogant (we're not sure about his birth status), and very amiable Bob Palin!

The handsome fellow with the camera hanging about his neck, third from the left, is the one, the only, the kind, the so NOT arrogant (we're not sure about his birth status), and very amiable Bob Palin!
Oh well, really, I couldn't accept such compliments...

The legend? grin.gif

----------------

How long is it until Torrey anyway? - Add your own pictures

Oh well, really, I couldn't accept such compliments...

The legend? grin.gif

----------------

That was way too much...................... sooooooooooooooooooooo..........

Bob is the tagged animal on top. ....the one on the bottom was his model.

99910227-M.jpg99856129-M-2.jpg

And the one you've all been waiting for...

100276508-L.jpg

This is what he looks like when he's drinkin...

99910238-L.jpg

When it's snowing....

100280162-L.jpg

And when he's riden

100137570-L.jpg

If you still can't figure it out.....he sounds like the Gecko

Whip

Firefight911

I have a headache. Where am I? Who are you and what did you do to my bike?

Honey, get the O2, I'm feeling lightheaded again.

As for you, Bakersdonuthole, revenge is a dish best served cold! Watch over your shoulder young padawan!!!! grin.gif

As for you, Bakersdonuthole, revenge is a dish best served cold! Watch over your shoulder young padawan!!!! grin.gif
Consider it watched because I've seen your revenge on the guy who put a handprint on your bike...

Frankly, I don't want nunna dat. lmao.gif

95044508-M.jpg

Consider it watched because I've seen your revenge on the guy who put a handprint on your bike...

Frankly, I don't want nunna dat. lmao.gif

95044508-M.jpg

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

...At the end of the day while waitin on you I fell asleep again.... this time in the Chuckwagon parking lot ....you were hell out of the gate but when it was all over and everything was said and done .... I was still waitin...and your still talkin.

99910215-L.jpg

Photo by Laney

Oh BTW...I wasn't shakin so bad I couldn't get my jacket off either...like someone else I know.... who shall remain shaking..

Whip

Hey - I remember that day! Not long after Richard finally rode in, and you woke up, you let me take the FJR for a ride. smile.gif

And Todd and Richard and I headed for 72. We planned to go halfway, turn around, and go back to the Chuckwagon with plenty of time left to head over to the campground.

Not long after we headed towards 72, Richard starts complaining - "It's too far," we'll never get back in time..." -- that kinda stuff.

Shortly afte that, Richard says he's turning around - he doesn't want to go that far.

It was just like you said, Whip -

you were hell out of the gate but when it was all over and everything was said and done ... lmao.gif

Firefight911

...At the end of the day while waitin on you I fell asleep again.... this time in the Chuckwagon parking lot ....you were hell out of the gate but when it was all over and everything was said and done .... I was still waitin...and your still talkin.

99910215-L.jpg

Photo by Laney

Whip

Hey - I remember that day! Not long after Richard finally rode in, and you woke up, you let me take the FJR for a ride. smile.gif

And Todd and Richard and I headed for 72. We planned to go halfway, turn around, and go back to the Chuckwagon with plenty of time left to head over to the campground.

Not long after we headed towards 72, Richard starts complaining - "It's too far," we'll never get back in time..." -- that kinda stuff.

Shortly afte that, Richard says he's turning around - he doesn't want to go that far.

It was just like you said, Whip -

you were hell out of the gate but when it was all over and everything was said and done ... lmao.gif

That was his way of not having to hear that he got beat by a girl, again!! Remember, his ego is fragile and all! lmao.giflmao.gif

Poor, poor Richard. bncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gif Come on down to my tech daze and I'll give you another hug and a kiss! thumbsup.gif

Archived