IGNORED

Autocom -Plus Kit 200 for my R1200CLC

SteveR1200CLC

OK, i just purchased the Autocom and plan to wire it into my R1200CLC. The questions are: I want to cut into my external speakers and have them quiet while in headphone mode. Any suggestions? Where do I find the speaker wires to cut into?

Not being familiar with the CLC, I can only suggest that you find the speaker wires at the speakers, and if you don't want to tap into each of them at that point, then follow them back to a more centralized source point and tap in there.

If you've purchased part 1321 to help you do this, you'll be able to shut off your bike's speakers. If you're using part 1319, you won't. However, the radio volume you'll need in order to fill your helmet with music will be so low that you may not even hear the music through the bike's speakers.

Not being familiar with the CLC, I can only suggest that you find the speaker wires at the speakers, and if you don't want to tap into each of them at that point, then follow them back to a more centralized source point and tap in there.

If you've purchased part 1321 to help you do this, you'll be able to shut off your bike's speakers. If you're using part 1319, you won't. However, the radio volume you'll need in order to fill your helmet with music will be so low that you may not even hear the music through the bike's speakers.

To add to Fernando's post

You will useful instructions/guidelines here

http://www.autocom.co.uk/pdf/2q03/music_leads.pdf

and it mentions the use the rear speakers on a K1200LT, which I believe your CLC also has.

#1321 was part 67, #1319 was part 66 when you view the above.

Archived