IGNORED

BMW street sneaker two boots

moth

I have the street sneaker one boots. I only bought them because they were on sale. They are very comfortable to walk around in, especially with some gel insoles, and they seem to offer adequate protection. They cover the ankle bone.

They are not waterproof.

As to whether they look like "normal" shoes, style is subjective. Personally, I think they look a bit weird.

I have them and they are cofortable especially in warm weather. Compared to my boots I definitely prefer the sneakers but for protection I think they are only barely protecting the ankles.

I have the street sneaker one boots and use them for commuting and short rides around home. They are very comfortable to walk in. I bought these on sale when they were discontinued at the introduction of the street sneaker two.

I only paid $60 for mine. They were priced at $99, so I got a bargain.

I agree that neither version, one or two, look like normal shoes, but nevertheless, I would recommend them. I really like mine.

I've had and enjoyed both Street Sneaker versions. While the version 2 boots were more comfortable, they wore out considerably faster than the originals. I am currently riding with BMW's ProTouring boots, which I LOVE cool.gif

I have the sneaker two boots and like them quite a bit for summer. They are great to walk in and to wear with jeans. I get just a little bit of air around the laces and this helps keep my feet cool. As mentioned before they are obviously not waterproof. I will probably buy another pair when these wear out.

Archived