IGNORED

CycleGadgets.com praise

stubble!

I placed an order from Cycle Gadgets last night, and on the order form asked them please ship as soon as possible, as I'm leaving this weekend for a trip. I got a phone call this morning (though strangely no message, had to be them as I know no one else in IL), and later today they sent a tracking number indicating the stuff was scanned on a UPS truck and is on its way.

Many thanks to them for ensuring that I'll have the stuff I need in plenty of time.

I've ordered quite a few things through them, and have found them to always be quick to ship. Never had a bad experience with them.

I would second this opinion. They may not have the lowest prices but their service is excellent.

Regards

They also offer a FREE Medical Info Carrier for your Emergeny info. It's a small pouch you can affix to your helmet that carries contact info in the event you can't respond yourself.

They even send it to you for free (no s&h charges)

Such a deal!!

Medical Info Carrier

Bob

Count me in as another happy Cycle Gadgets customer. My PIAA 1100XX lights, silver RT body bolts, and seat jacks (among other things that slip my mind now) I acquired through them. Great company! thumbsup.gif

AdventurePoser
Count me in as another happy Cycle Gadgets customer. My PIAA 1100XX lights, silver RT body bolts, and seat jacks (among other things that slip my mind now) I acquired through them. Great company! thumbsup.gif

Ditto what Beemerman said...they are awesome. Every shopping experience I've had with them seemed like I was just hangingout with friends.

I wish them all the success in the world.

Steve

Glad you are happy.

My experience with CG was poor.

They shipped a defective product and they (she) was rude and condecending when I called. I have found other sources for my purchases.

I must agree, wholeheartedly! When I called them to place an order for RAM parts to mount an XM radio (and being unsure of what I really needed), the phone guy was extremely helpful. I said what I wanted to do and was told what I needed. Sure enough, it arrived quickly and was exactly what I did need. I'd order again in a heartbeat! Rick

Archived