I'm not worthy bncry.gif

I'm not worthy bncry.gif

I'm not worthy bncry.gif

I'm not worthy bncry.gif

I'm not worthy bncry.gif

I'm not worthy bncry.gif

grin.gif

OK,

so picture 13 shows the 3 RT-P's in the circle, front tire to rear tire, and who is that staring at the camera instead of where they want to go? tongue.giflmao.gif

Show off! clap.gif

Spaceball helmets are out. Nobody like them do to the heat, yes I know they are safer and somethings I will except the risk for be cool and thinking clear.

Tallman I think I was looking at the cone I did not wanted to hit.

The guys who had it really rough are the guys on the HD's. Sheesh, with all the sound of the grinding footboards distracting you and the 4 degree lean angle! lmao.gif Oh, except a couple of 'em, #26 as an example. Man, they've done mods to get, like 115 degree lean angle! clap.gif

So, besides the follow the leader shot with your helmet on, wanna clue the ingnorant of us (me) which ones you were in?

The guys who had it really rough are the guys on the HD's. Sheesh, with all the sound of the grinding footboards distracting you and the 4 degree lean angle! lmao.gif Oh, except a couple of 'em, #26 as an example. Man, they've done mods to get, like 115 degree lean angle! clap.gif

So, besides the follow the leader shot with your helmet on, wanna clue the ingnorant of us (me) which ones you were in?

Did my homework and in the following pictures are the following:

#3 Motor officer Lee

#7 Motor officer McCraine

#13 Motor Officer Pretti (yours truely) McCraine, Lee

#18 Motor Officer Lee

#39 Motor Officer Pretti (again yours truely)Lee

#41 Motor Officer Colson

Archived