IGNORED

Northeast Tech Day

rocks

another David

If anyone has a crimper for connecting wires to spade lugs and the like, I'd appreciate it if you bring it with you tomorrow. Bonus points if I'm allowed to use it.

Thanks!

If anyone has a crimper for connecting wires to spade lugs and the like, I'd appreciate it if you bring it with you tomorrow. Bonus points if I'm allowed to use it.

Thanks!

I have something real nice you can use. Speed striper and everything. I have the solder gun too.

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ENDS TONIGHT. MOVE CLOCKS BACK FOR SUNDAY MORNING

Francis

Thanks for reminding me/us. Remember no earlier than 7:30am or else I get in trouble.

See everyone in the morning.

Paul

Hello All,

Just noticed day changed to sunday, hope it is not to late to participate. Mostly to meet and greet, put faces with avatars or lend hand in any way I can. grin.gif

Hello All,

Just noticed day changed to sunday, hope it is not to late to participate. Mostly to meet and greet, put faces with avatars or lend hand in any way I can. grin.gif

wave.gif Welcome...

All the details are on the thread but it will be tomorrow morning instead. Let me know if you need specifics.

Thanks,

I guess this makes me a 10%? Still wiped from a week of travel and the family would really like to see me. I'm officially bailing out.

Have fun everyone and hopefully we'll all get toegether in the spring.

I guess this makes me a 10%?...

I hate it when that happens. tongue.gif

Too bad you won't be able to join us but... completely understandable too.

Next time! thumbsup.gif

I just moved to Saratoga Springs, NY and I now have my bike back. I got the internet back this week after a month without the message board or email and I didn't see the post, so I'm not ready to swing down tomorrow. Although I'm here I won't be there after all. Really sorry not to meet all yous guys yet. Hope the weather improves for tomorrow; it was awful today.

Good Morning grin.gif

38 F and very windy here! Gonna be a lot of turbulence, better take some dramamine dopeslap.gif

Fasterpill, Welcome to the east coast wave.gif Sorry you can't make this tech day. This weather will grow on you, it's been like this for most of the summer, only the temps are dipping now bncry.gif

To everyone else traveling, be safe and make sure you're strapped on eek.gif

last minute plans - I'm in

In case anyone needs them I have some fuel injector

hose clamps for their fuel filter change. I'll be bringing those and a twinmax and tools for valves

...... leaving now

Peter

Tech Days was a good time. Thanks Paul. There was some interest in my EZ pass clip on my R1200RT . I got it at Pep Boys or check out www.ezclip.com I also took some pictures at Tech days . If anyone wants to view them let me know { your email address} and I will send them to you .

Mike

Paul and Suzanne,

Thank you again for hosting another great tech day! Suzanne, lunch hit the spot! Armando, thanks to you as well for all you did.

Good to see old acquaintances and meet new people too.

As RevRay puts it - hope to meet on the asphalt again, somewhere!

wave.gif

Thanks Suzanne, Paul and Armando.

The wind and cold couldn't stop a good day.

I think I ate too much...it's 8:30 and I'm still not hungry.

What a day uh? I got home and was quite tired. Must have been that long ride home I had wink.gif. It was great meeting you all. Hopefully the next we meet it will be for a ride thumbsup.gif.

Paul, thanks so much for hosting. You and Suzanne put a ton of work into it and it was greatly appreciated it. Let me know when you get your part. I am going to try to do the valves this week and maybe we can take JD or Bruce up on the offer to help with the TBSynch.

a

Hey!! Why is this in the "Planning" forum?? We want to see PICS and all the great stories in the "Ride Tales" forum!! (hint! hint! thumbsup.gif )

Archived