Jump to content

Adhesive din plug holders


Recommended Posts

I've seen these used to hold the din plugs from Autocom systems. They seem to adhere to bike bodywork or helmet sides and provide a place to clip your plugs when not in use instead of them hanging loose.


What are they called and where can I buy them?





Link to comment

Check West Marine boat hardware online. They don't have the adhesive but you can apply some double sided tape. They are used on boats to clip miscellaneous items. I went a different route on my RT. I picked up some large O-rings at the hardware store and pinched them underneath the rails on my gas tank so that only a small loop stuck out. They hold the din plugs nicely and look real clean. I also found some small plastic caps like the larger ones used on chair legs that fit the din connectors perfectly. Makes for a nice finish and keeps dirt and water out of the connectors when not in use.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...