Will I ride tomorrow ???

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

Weather forecasters now throw a Southwester at us, scheduled to hit the coast tonight, leaving us with Force 8 winds tonight and tomorrow. Bummer !

I was invited for a group ride by my old riding school, their second this summer. The idea is to gather 20 ex-students and just have a leisurely ride through the Province, have coffee, then lunch...

I sure hope I'll be able to show ya'll some photos tomorrow.. other than of my bike standing alone outside in the rain ! Here's wishing !! eek.gif

We could use some good "Francois McQueen Photos"...don't forget to wear the sunglasses....just encase you let someone borrow your camera......and you get in the way of whatever they're taking a picture of grin.gif

Whip

Well Francois, the rain I was riding in this morning is proberly going to be the rain you will have tomorrow, and I have good news, its not that wet. Not like the stuff you get in Ireland. Its very wet there. so you will be fine, don't worry. grin.gif

Steve

I'm leaving the apartment tomorrow with a warm waterproof all purpose jacket but carrying my Joe Rocket Phoenix jacket for the afternoon heet while riding the Columbia River Gorge. Going to check out a few water falls so I should have picks. Short of Ice or snow I don't care what the weather is outside. The kind of roads I ride will be considered based on the weather, not the ride. Have Fun Francois.

I know what you mean! We had no choice a couple of weeks ago when we were in Slovenia, Italy and France.

At one point, by Lake Como, the rain was so bad that car drivers were pulling off the road!

bikeatComo-1.jpg

I'm still too depressed to go out and clean the bike.

Francois_Dumas

Yup, we hit some 'mountain showers' too this summer..can be REALLY bad.

The good news is that although the group ride was cancelled (as I half expected it would) I DID get on the bike and rode around on my own.. photos will follow later today wink.gif

Archived