IGNORED

Swap R12RT grey lowers for silver ones - UK

graemer57

Hi

I have 05 R12RT in Piemont red and am regretting getting grey lowers instead of the silver ones. Anyone out there in the UK got silver ones and regretting not getting the grey ones?? If so, would you like to swap?? Grey lowers are in first class condition. PM me if you are interested :-)

Steve1962 in Oxon has the silver lowers. He's hit so many pheasants that you may convince him it's in his best interest to swap for the darker color. lmao.gif

You mean like THIS lmao.gif They have only had a few pheasants on them, Eh Steve??

Why what is wrong with them?? I may be interested, but do they show the dirt more. I Bags first refusal... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

DSCN3765.jpg

hhhhmmmmmm two tone..pheasant red and silver!

Nothing wrong with the grey ones just I saw a red/silver a while back and realsied I should have gone with my first thoughts and got that colour combo rather than changing my mind and going for red/grey

George, ever wash that bike?

No way, that is Steves' bike,

""thou shalt not wash another mans bike"" thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

(unless you get a man in to wash it, eh Boffin)

Don't you live close to the carwash with interesting carwashers blush.gif

Sorry, it's Boffin who lives close to this:

Boffins Edit: Sorry, the link is a little too hot, besides I want to keep the queues down blush.gif

There's nothing wrong with employing professionals for the really big jobs. Besides, the bike gets cleaned once a year whether it needs it or not grin.gif

Archived