IGNORED

where to stay?

topdal46

Leaving Dallas/Fort Worth on Monday morning, no room reserved, I'm just planning on finding a motel in Eureka Springs when I get there,

Gambling,Gambling

You won't have any trouble finding a place to stay. When you come into town from the north, take a right at the main intersection, and look for the hotels on either side. There's a newish Holiday Inn Express that's nice, and across the street from where we'll be having one of the dinners. But there really are lots of choices.

Phil, I am a local (Springfield, MO) and stay in Eureka often. For the money you cant beat the SHERWOOD COURT. It's on 62 hwy just west of hwy 23 historic drive into Eureka proper. My wife loves the place and the owners are really great. They advertise GERMAN CLEAN and it is VERY clean. Nostalgic place with lots of room and you can park your bike right outside your front door. Rate on a queen bed is $39/nite. Cottages run a bit more-$59-69. Website is www.sherwoodcourt.com and phone is 1-800-268-6052. Hey it's even German and just down the street from the Bavarian Inn Restaurant. I don't have any affiliation with the place just like the owners and it's charm & value. We usually stay in a cottage for the occasional weekend getaway from the kids (you know how they hate to hear strange noises eminating from the bedroom, LOL). I'll be riding a 2000 RT Opal blue w/Missouri plates. Come stay and we'll visit. Wife is coming, so we'll try to keep the noise down. See ya'll there, Gary Aldridge.

Archived