IGNORED

Do we Yeeha! or Woo-hoo?!!!

Jake

136 registered riders (OK OK some dupes are in there...hey, I'm from Florida so they ALL count) getting ready to MOTO!!! Add that to the Hoons about to whup it up in Torrey and you have one mean BMWSporttouring.com week coming up! For those who are about to join in, we're glad you could! For those who couldn't make it, well, it ain't gonna be long until a BMWST un-event is near you.

Everyone take care out there, get home in one piece, and fergoshsakes, watch out for red-haired flaming-legged dudes riding Gixxers with the nose up high. Oh, and always remember my motto:

If you're gonna pass on the right, make sure you do it with some really good friends who'll take the blame for ya! grin.gif

Lone_RT_rider

I say we....

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!

The bike is packed and ready! Mitch and I are headed out tomorrow after work for the UN with a short weekend stopover in Greenville, SC for a homebrewers Octoberfest. Man....we are so IN!!!

Oh, and always remember my motto:

If you're gonna pass on the right, make sure you do it with some really good friends who'll take the blame for ya! grin.gif

You mean "former friends." wink.gif

Archived