IGNORED

names

johnlt

Athe risk of being corny, I could bring along some stick-on shipping labels and a felt tip for name tags at dinner if that makes sense. I still don't remember names that go with faces from El Paseo. An alternative would be to ask everyone to bring some kind of a name tag. Even if only 50% do it, that's still pretty good. Whadauthink?

Hi John,

Since I got out of the military, (about a hundred years ago), I've done my dead level best to avoid having my name displayed on my person. I have no aversion to others wearing them, but I prefer that people wonder out loud, "who the h#ll was that guy?"

grin.gif

Mike

Already done! cool.gif

Last year Ron B made some real fine nametags that even Mike would be proud to tack-on. They were clip-ons, laminated, colorful, and displayed artwork from Luky's son (If I recall that correctly). They were really helpful for those moments of "You look exactly like I expected!" - when we met at the Un-Gunny.

Sooo, this year, I duplicated Ron's effort. I'll be sure to use Dual-lock for Mike's! smirk.gif

Lone_RT_rider
Sooo, this year, I duplicated Ron's effort. I'll be sure to use Dual-lock for Mike's! smirk.gif

I suggest Liquid nails.....applied somewhere on the cranium grin.gif

Maybe there was a reason Mike got put out, uhhh got out of the military and having his name posted with his face might bring up some association with some "10 Most Wanted List" somewhere. Just Kidding. grin.gif My wife keeps saying that the reason everyone on this Web site is so nice is because they are all plotting to steal all of my money. But as I tell her, 'WHAT'S TO STEAL???"

Can't wait to meet all of you and I'll stick the nametag where ever you want me too wink.gif (it may or may not be exposed to direct sunlight) cool.gif See you there!!!

My wife keeps saying that the reason everyone on this Web site is so nice is because they are all plotting to steal all of my money.

"Hey Jake, let's have another unrally, the last haul was good. Great idea having your friends dress up like amish! But I need a GS so the RT can "feel the love" let's do another one!"

ROTFL

"Hey Jake, let's have another unrally, the last haul was good. Great idea having your friends dress up like amish.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

This year, let's do broken down ST4s riders.

Alas, what's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell as feet, er sweet! Ok, ok, I'll wear a name badge.....but I ain't sayin' where I'm gonna wear it! laugh.gif

Mike

Archived