IGNORED

Run-in with a BMW guy today in Tulsa, Ok.

respond2us

I pulled up next to a guy today in Tulsa at a light. I think he was riding a K1200S, but I'm not totally sure. It sure was sweet, though! Of course, he was ATGATT, which was cool since I ride that way, too. He looked over at me and gave a big wave...seemed real friendly! It was really cool to meet up. I'm on a '01 ST1100, hope to see some of you guys around! The BMW guys (and gals!) seem like a good group to me. It would be awesome to plan some rides around here! There wasn't really a point to this post, just got a kick out of seeing that BMW guy.

Chris

Nice one! haha... That's hilarious. Actually, I was looking about a year ago for a nice 1100RT, but couldn't find a deal that worked for me. I wound up buying the ST from a guy in Springfield, Mo. It's perfect for me, and I like it more everytime I ride it! If only the seat height were just a touch lower... blush.gif

Someday I might get a BMW, but for now, I'm very happy with the ST. Beats the Harley I had a few years back...but that's for another post. hehe

Howdy,

If you are interested in meeting more BMW guys and gals in this area why not stop by the North East Oklahoma BMW club monthly meeting. It is held on the second Tuesday of each month at Legends BBQ in German Corners, just northwest of Owasso.

We have members with bikes other than BMW's and many of the BMW owners have other bikes. We usually have a guest speaker at the meetings and we have two scheduled rides per month just to get out for a little while. Many of the group attend one or more rallies around the country as well as those that are close by.

If you are interested just pm me and I can answer any questions you may have. We have a great group and try to have a lot of fun and would love to have you join us.

Jim Loggin

Owasso wave.gif

Actually, I started out looking for an ST1100 after losing my GoldWing in the financial rangling during my divorce a few years back. The R1150RT was a really good fit for me. I don't get to ride as much as I'd like due to my travel for work, but I enjoy every minute.... HMMM I think I'll go ride right now. wave.gif See Ya. JP

Archived