IGNORED

Ohlins VS White Power VS Wilbers Suspension R1150RT

Softtail

I am going to retire in one year and there are some things I want to do to my RT before I join the fixed income crowd. The main thing I want to look at changing is the suspension. I have seen many posts about Ohlins but have heard/seen little about White Power or Wilbers. What I do know is that both are considerably cheaper than Ohlins. Are Ohlins that much better. Does any one have any experience with the White Power or Wilbers suspension? <<<<<Softtail confused.gif>>>>>

I had Wilbers custom built for my weight and load carrying requirements.

And I needs some tweeking, Klaus who owns Wilbers USA did it for me right at a rally, I was attending. He's at most Northeast Motorcycle Functions Year round.

A++ service

IMHO Wilbers is every bit as good as Ohlins, for less $$$ thumbsup.gif

Firefight911
I had Wilbers custom built for my weight and load carrying requirements.

And I needs some tweeking, Klaus who owns Wilbers USA did it for me right at a rally, I was attending. He's at most Northeast Motorcycle Functions Year round.

A++ service

IMHO Wilbers is every bit as good as Ohlins, for less $$$ thumbsup.gif

+1 for the Wilbers. Look around the Hexhead section and/or do a search for Wilbers.

Love mine on my ST. Excellent customer service. They stand behind their product and have a 5 year warranty.

Hmmmm, I think I must like my Wilbers!!!! thumbsup.gif

Hi, Softtail-

I own both Wilbers and Ohlins on my bikes. They are all high quality premium shocks. The Wilbers and Ohlins are very close on price. I think the WP's may be cheaper. All are rebiuldable and I don't think there is a bad choice among the three. Lots of help, huh?

Frank

Just so you know, they are no longer called White Power but WP.

And don't confuse WP (formely White Power) with Works Performance. The latter also make absolutely fantastic shocks, all machined billet, all made in the USA, for a lot less than Ohlins. I've had a pair on my bike for more than 80,000 miles. They're completely rebuildable. And they work great.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived