Pics of UK R1200RT-P

gadgetgaz

Absolutely SUPERB website. I love the European perspective of motorcycling and your views of the RT, as it pertains to your riding environment. It will always leave me envious of the fabulous rides you can take in the UK and around Europe. I Love the flashy RTP!!

Whoa!! That color combo is a real head turner, but I don't think in a good way. At least it will get the attention of anyone nearby.

Jay

And with Honda pulling out of the UK Police market this week, the only competition will be from Yamaha and the FJR.
This wouldn't be anything to do with poor handling of the ST1300 at speed would it?
BitScribbler
Absolutely SUPERB website. I love the European perspective of motorcycling and your views of the RT, as it pertains to your riding environment. It will always leave me envious of the fabulous rides you can take in the UK and around Europe. I Love the flashy RTP!!

We, on the other hand, are envious of your weather!

And with Honda pulling out of the UK Police market this week, the only competition will be from Yamaha and the FJR.
This wouldn't be anything to do with poor handling of the ST1300 at speed would it?

It's been a massive problem for Honda and therefore, I'm sure it must be a factor.

It's also like history repeating itself. In the early 90s, Honda gained a foothold in the UK market, when BMW had exactly the same problems with the K100.

Archived