IGNORED

My niece and I......

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

... braved the weather again today, dodged quite a few rain showers..... and took a few others right on the chin!

Wind was blowing at Force 6 from the southwest as usual, throwing us all over the place when passing 18-wheelers (or our equivalent here).

But still, we had a GREAT time. Took her through Amsterdam, The Hague, a few times through Rotterdam trying to find the guided harbor tours I used so many times (they moved and by the time we found them we were exhausted from city riding).

In the end we decided to skip the world's largest port and leave it for a next time. Instead we headed for the cosy little airfield Zestienhoven to get some coffee... and give our bums some rest !

At the end of the afternoon, when heading straight for pitch dark skies, we stopped at a nice restaurant where we had some typical Dutch snacks...... no, I didn't make a picture of the snacks.....

I DID make a picture of many aircraft of course, AND of my niece Camelia, aka Camy.

89985462-L.jpg

NOW you know why I am having a ball these past days.... grin.gif

Is she enjoying the ride? is it her first time as a pillion? she certainly looks as though she's having fun. I brought a friend of my daughter's back to her home on my bike last week, I here now she wants a bike now.

Steve

She sure looks happy to me....and she is tiny...Louise would love to hangout with her...they will definitely see eye to eye... grin.gif

Whip

Motorrad4fun

Great to get the little ones involved. I am even happier to see that she is dressed correctly. That is one thing I miss about riding in Europe: people making sure that what they do on their bike is save…..

Oh, and a little jealous that you can take a day ride to Amsterdam !!

Francois_Dumas

She may be 'tiny', but she's 22 already. Her small frame and cute face was good cause for a few giggles these past weeks. When we go to a restaurant and order two beers and a coke, she invariably gets served the Coke... whereas I am the non-drinker grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

And yes, ATGATT is thenorm here... cetainly when I have a say in it.. although we do ride in jeans when it gets all too hot for us northerners.. heat waves do not help in that area (and we don't have additional 'tools' for those special circumstances).

Archived