IGNORED

Cup Holder

CanyonCarver

If you don't have the radio, you can use that pocket for a coffee (or soda). Just make a blank from a piece of plexiglas cut to fit just inside the pocket. Attach it using either small angle brackets underneath or drill 4 quarter inch holes (1 per side) and press in those L shaped shelve pins that are made for perf board. The plexi sits on top of those. Measure your favorite coffee cup, cut a hole (a hole saw works well for this) that will let it sit about 1/3 the way in (assuming a typical upwardly flaring cup). Then you just need to open the radio door, drop the coffee in and away you go.

Jim

Here ya go:

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=honda&ci=3707

12041_kur_7354_ob_g_pu.jpg

Don't know how hard it would be to alter the bracket to fit your bike instead of the intended GoldWing.

A more discrete choice would be a Chicane tankbag with the hydration bladder. Put a foam pad below and above the bladder to insulate, and I think you'll be in business, sipping whatever liquid you like, even with a FF helmet on.

CanyonCarver
I think this would do the trick, while providing you with a modicum of crash protection:

00487520.detail.a.jpg

Only if it is DOT rated, those Snell 90's are too hard during impact.

CanyonCarver
Here ya go:

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=honda&ci=3707

12041_kur_7354_ob_g_pu.jpg

Don't know how hard it would be to alter the bracket to fit your bike instead of the intended GoldWing.

A more discrete choice would be a Chicane tankbag with the hydration bladder. Put a foam pad below and above the bladder to insulate, and I think you'll be in business, sipping whatever liquid you like, even with a FF helmet on.

I like that wing! See what you did?

I purchased a device from Santa Cruz BMW that mounts between handlebars it has slots for RAM mounts, clean looking I use a ram long arm and then the coffe cup holderit swivles, from Ram mounts. Got the RAM item from cycle gagets. The sloted thing you can mount about 3 things. I used for it to mount a video camera on a trip and switched it out later to mount a Small gps unit garmin Que m5 the flat bar/plate with slots makes using ram item seem limitless. I went just web site couldn't find you my have to call and talk to parts person. I was down there and said one of there mechanic came up with the idea. O you can use a ram mount ball unit that covers the brake or clucth master cylinder and use ram mount cup holder item.

I made a support arm similar to a mirror stem and mounted it in the hole on the handlebar control. Then I mounted a bottle holder for a bicyle. It works for my water bottle and coffee tumbler.

I made a support arm similar to a mirror stem and mounted it in the hole on the handlebar control. Then I mounted a bottle holder for a bicyle. It works for my water bottle and coffee tumbler.

Can you post a pic of that please?

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

How about this?

DSC00154.jpg

Made from some 1/2" x 1/8" flatbar and 1/8" round stock.

Welded to a 3/8" stem. The stem is welded to a piece of tubing which is bolted to the handlebar fastener. The fastener was replaced with a stud and nut.

DSC00153.jpg

Powdercoated satin black to match the dash, it is barely noticeable without a bottle in it.

Made to hold a 1 liter water bottle. This thing gets lots of use thumbsup.gif

Archived