IGNORED

Hotter-N-Hell Tech Daze Check-In!

Buckster

Greg, had a great time and learned alot. Many Thanks to Sandi for the great meal. Thanks for making me, a newcomer, feel at home at Tech Daze. Bob Buck

Gregg, Got home safely about 7:30 after a great ride and a great day. Thanks so much for your hospitality and tell Sandra the food was greatly appreciated. I gained a wealth of knowledge and learned that I can even enjoy the ride in the Texas August heat.

Greg & Sandi,

Thanks so much for a wonderful day! thumbsup.gif Both the hospitality and the knowledge gained were exceptional.

Can't wait to do it again, this time a day of "electrical" add-ons!! Your brains Greg (& the two Steves!!), only in my garage. smile.gif

Beautiful home too!

Mike05

Thanks Greg and Sandi for your wonderful hospitality. Lunch was outstanding, thanks Sandi. Greg and Stephen, I appreciate you showing me how to do the brake system fluid change.

John

Greg,

Just got in a little after 10:00 p.m. Your garage was cool compared to my ride home..Definately Hotter-N-Hell ride home. Thanks for a great day! I told my wife, who is a teacher, she would have been very impressed with your organized, well prepared and educational tech day..You kept things moving and answered a thousand quetions.. grin.gif I know that was a lot of work and I really appreciate everything. Tell Sandi the food was great and thank her again for me for allowing us into your home and making us feel so welcome..

After synching the throttle bodies and adjusting the valves my bike went from an indicated 42 m.p.g. back to 48 and 49 m.p.g. on the trip home thumbsup.gif NO MORE ANNOYING VIBRATION ABOVE 75 m.p.g. I will order a Twin Max next week.. thumbsup.gif When's the next one? grin.gifgrin.gif

Thanks Greg and Sandy for the hospitality. Made me feel welcome as a first timer! I enjoyed watching over everyones shoulder and appreciated Sandys supper. Went to Marble Falls after I left and made the loop around the lake (what lake?)and then headed back toward Houston. About a 460 mile day in the heat. The cool vest does make a big difference. At about 6:30 I took it off and rode about 30 miles without it. Put it back on and confirmed the difference. Not sure it is worth it for a short ride but when my thermometer was 104-105 for a while after I left I can say it was absolutely worth it. Thanks, Terry

Yeeha! Stephen

Thanks Greg, for the invite to your home.

Got to practice on other peoples bikes blush.gif Did the Brake guys have any issues going home? No ABS faults or anything?

How's the brakes feel?

My ride home was nice. Don't know what you guys were worried about. I must've hit a Cold Front or something, it's was about 70 dergees all the way home... grin.gif

I had fun. Here's to the next one...

What else can I possibly add except, Thanks!

Gregg, Youda...man. Regards to Sandi for the great meal..

I am SO, looking forward to electric T-day at Mike05's.

Looking ahead some... This crew together for a Hill Country ride in the Fall?

Stephen, a big thanks to you for all your help with the brakes--I couldn't have kept up without you. I figured we completed the equivalent of $1800 worth of maintenance in 6 hours--not bad.

Sandi and I had fun meeting and visiting with the local TXBMWST members. She was worried that she didn't make enough food for 13 hungry men. I hope the pie fueled you all of the way home.

Let's do it again real soon.

65076817.jpg

Greg & Sandi: Thanks for an excellant day. Your knowledge and hospitality were kindly offered and greatly appreciated. Steve the brakes worked well although I couldn't remember if I gave the bleeders a final snugging so the tupperware came off this morning and I double checked. Thanks for your help. It was great meeting and working with everyone. Brent, sorry we missed each other on the ride back to Houston, we'll have to try again.

Thanks again,

Rodney Rice, Brake Bleeder

Greg and Sandi,

Thanks so much for hosting this event. It was a great day, and as many have said, hotter than hell on the ride home. I'll get the fuel line quick connects ordered this week and get them sent over to you asap. Thanks again for all your help, it was great event and a great location.

Steven - The brakes were great, much better than before I got there. I think all that air we bled out helped a ton.

Rodney - Sorry we missed each other, lets try to hook up for a ride some time.

Hope to see all of you again real soon.

Brent

Archived