IGNORED

Pioneer Inno

KCScott

Does anybody have any experience with the XM Pioneer Inno? I am considering a portable sat. radio. The previous generation player, the Delphi unit, is quite a bit cheaper now. There are no presets on the Inno. I think this feature would be very handy on the bike. I plan to put in tank bag and listen with my ER6is.

I had an Inno...gave it to hANNAbONE...it does have presets...not easy to work while riding but it does have them...

BTW...I didn't like it...battery doesn't last

Do a search on Inno and you may find the previous discussion

Whip

Lets_Play_Two

The Inno is great if you aren't looking for something to play constantly on a 10 hour ride. The battery is only good for about 5 hours. I like it for riding and I also have a headset that has a built in antenna so I can listen to it while walking around. It is also good for bicycle rides. Battery is only issue.

I had an Inno...gave it to hANNAbONE...it does have presets...not easy to work while riding but it does have them...

Whip

aND i lOVE iT..!!

Many thanks again.!!

Thanks for the input. I did find your previous discussion and it sounds like you were more than a little frustrated. I also read the reviews on Amazon.com and you aren't the only one frustrated with the battery. It seems that even when the unit is switched off it still draws juice from the battery and thus you must store it on the charger or it will be dead the next time you pick it up. Anything you had in the memory is also gone. Does anyone know how it compares the the first generation units? I don't think the battery is an issue with those units. The larger size doesn't bother me. I like the large preset buttons and the price is nicer. The only thing that would sway me to the Inno is if signal reception were significantly better. I have an ipod and cd player now but enjoy having options.

thanks again

Scott

Lets_Play_Two

I don't think you lose memory. I have run mine out more than once. The biggest difference I think with other units is that the antenna is built in which makes it much more portable. If you want to buy the headset, you can have the unit in your pocket and still get reception. I spent the afternoon planting bushes and listening to MLB games!

Archived