IGNORED

Update on the "Glory" video

BamaRider

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Nice. Good pacing, nice music. I don't really remember the first version, but this one is a good length too. thumbsup.gif

Once again Bama, you put an awesome video together. I NEVER miss one! I liked the first version but the tweaked one sent chills down my spine. Has your buddy seen this? clap.gif

• 1 month later...

Update-sad news/good news, please bear with me.

Jerrol Olson-my good friend, and subject of this video, was seriously wounded by a sniper in Iraq a few days ago. He caught a round in his right shoulder, that traveled the length of his arm, exiting in the wrist area.

He is going to be ok, and arrived in San Diego today, for further treatment and rehab. That is all I know at the moment. We don't know how much damage was done to his right arm, and if he will suffer any permanent problems, probably way too early to tell. It is possible he may not be able to ride again, because of limited mobility and feeling in his right arm. But we are thankful he is home and alive.

I know Jerrol, he would not want a big fuss about this, and if he was here he would tell you he was just doing his job, and if he had his way he would to return to be with his brothers.

Please add him to your prayer list for a full recovery.

It still amazes me how this country continues to produce such heroes.

Here's for a speedy recovery...and a heart felt thanks to him and all our young men and women in service thoughout the world....

Without them no one would be safe.

Whip

He is going to be ok, and arrived in San Diego today, for further treatment and rehab. That is all I know at the moment.

Hey Bama! If there's ANYTHING we can do on our end PLEASE let us know. We'd love to stop by and bring him anything he needs or just give him whatever support we can. thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the offer. He has asked for things to be low key for now, so he can concentrate on the task at hand.

I'm sure when the time is right he would like company from this fellow riders, and words of encouragement.

Archived