IGNORED

Spark Plugs

BFish

for my 2004 RT i'm going to change the plugs during the valve/TBS process. i've come up with 2 part numbers, one for bosch and the other for NGK, for which no auto supply store around here carries them.

bosch-YR6LDE

NGK-BKR7EKC

will purchase from dealer if necessary. anyone have a diff part number or other suggestion. thanks

what a PITA...got the autolite codes

top 3923

bottom 4162

the 4162 is difficult to find at NAPA and autozone, but still trying. the oems...yes bosch and ngk are tough to locate other than the dealers. surely not news to some of you, but it is to me!

Yes, it is a pain in the arse. Found mine online - some discount spark plug retailer - cheaper than dealer - even including the shipping.

Just Google "spark plugs".

Since you're in FL, did you try Advance Auto Parts and Pep Boys? We have those 2 companies here in SW FL along with NAPA and Autozone. Autozone and Advance are the two biggies-they are slugging it out for market share. It seems like there is one or the other on every corner-down here at least.

napa is good on the 3923 autolites, but has to order the 4162's from whse in kentucky. autozone does not carry autolites and does not have the bosch or ngk. pep boys shut down up here. checking advance on way home tonight. have client in the auto business who's checking his suppliers for me.

thanks for the replies.

Since you're in FL, did you try Advance Auto Parts and Pep Boys? We have those 2 companies here in SW FL along with NAPA and Autozone. Autozone and Advance are the two biggies-they are slugging it out for market share. It seems like there is one or the other on every corner-down here at least.

found the autolites at advanced auto. also found the ngk primary and think the secondary (no luck on bosch), but screw it, going with autolites. inexpensive and semi-readily available.

Archived