IGNORED

In the Ozarks

BamaRider

Firefight911

Great stuff!!!

Loved the double decker outhouse! And, of course, your choice of music!!! thumbsup.gif

Great roads, I get over there two or three times a year and enjoy the ride. Beautiful scenery and what you don't see in the video are the elevation changes. Not the Rockies, but fun running from 400' to over 2,000' and back in some of these stretches. Great curves and as one person noted, very little traffic.

Nice video.

Jim L

Shawnee Bill
Great stuff!!!

Loved the double decker outhouse! And, of course, your choice of music!!! thumbsup.gif

Oh yeah, just exactly where is that outhouse? I didn't know there was one of those in Arkansas.

The outhouse was in a closed down tourist trap called "Booger Hollow" on SR 7, about 20 miles north of I-40.

Shawnee Bill
The outhouse was in a closed down tourist trap called "Booger Hollow" on SR 7, about 20 miles north of I-40.

With facilities like that wonder why they closed??? dopeslap.gif

Shawnee Bill
For you West Coast guys you can see what you're missing.

The mountains in the east aren't high enough... grin.gif

Ahh, but we got GOOD twisties, no traffic and the pavement is SMOOTH thumbsup.gif and they are rarely shut down for winter weather, so we have a loooong riding season. clap.gif

My trip to Cali I seemed to be constantly tiptoeing between pot holes, cracks, frost heaves, sand on the road and who knows what else.

But the coffee was good and your mountains are pretty grin.gif

Archived