IGNORED

Anyone heading to the UnRally from the North East?

John Harvey

I’m considering heading to the UnRally and wondered whether anyone from the North East plans on attending and is looking to hook-up for the ride down or back.

Departure date and route options are open, although I would like to be back home for October 12th.

We are leaving Mass. on the 1st, heading for Niagra Falls, overnight there, then on to Ohio to visit a friend. Then on to Kansas City to visit brother in-law, checking in at the UnRally on Monday. Not sure of the return date or route yet. Might be nice to hook up somewhere along the way.

I'm heading over from Birmingham but plan to return starting either sometime on Thursday, 10/9, or Friday, 10/11.

George

Is Birmingham down by Philadelphia?

Is Birmingham down by Philadelphia?

Not really, its 800-900 miles southwest. I'm leaving the Sat. (9/27) for my son's vacation home in Bath, NC. Sunday I plan to ride down the coast to Myrtle Beach then in to Florence, SC to visit one of my daughters. Monday, I will go across SC to Franklin, NC to visit a friend for a couple days and play around on the dragon's tail. Wednesday, I will go over to Huntsville, AL and south to Birmingham for the RA. Will hang out there until Sat or Sun. Then over to Tupelo, MS and southwest to Natchez. From Natchez, I plan to head into central LA then north up to ES.

For now, I am planning to leave ES on Friday 10/10 and burn the slab I-70 and 76 home in two days.

George,

That sounds like a dream trip. Have fun and we'll see you when get to the Un. wink.gif I hope I'm not becomming obnoxious, but I can't wait to y'all come and play in my back yard. grin.gif

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

I will be leaving Troy, NY on 9/26 or so headed to Torrey and returning via the UnRally. I'd be interested in the ride back for anyone that is near me.

Mark

John,

Glad to see you are thinking about going to the unrally. I know it's a really long way for you, but having the chance to hang out with me makes it all worth it, don't you think? smile.gif

Candi and I are leaving from Central Ohio on the Sunday before the gathering (the 5th of October, I believe) and plan to take two leisurely days (approximately 400 miles per day) to get there. Same on the return trip. We're on your way, I think. If you would like to meet up let me know. We can provide our guest room for you Saturday night if you are interested.

Archived