IGNORED

Out

Brant Herbert

Brant Herbert

I can't make the Un. This move is about to kill me. The logistics of everything leave me with too few vacation days and too many other things to do. My desire to ride is in the toilet. Next time.

Yeah sure, go ahead and blame it on something as miniscule as moving into a new home. I mean, c'mon, if you had the time to volunteer to build the Un-Site, you must have nothing better to do. We know 'Nando put you up to it. Either him or Gleno is making ribs that week. smirk.gif

Brant Herbert

Oooh, what I'd give for some of that right now. ooo.gif Does Gleno deliver?? Pantry and frig are empty. Sleeping on the floor. Just a few more boxes.... Man I'm burned out. And I'm only moving 20 miles frown.gif Side effect of no kids is too much $$ each month to buy crap. Been at this since May, fixing, selling, now moving. Almost there, 3 more days..... I'll be "dark" from Thurs till who knows when, when the CableGuy connects me back up and I figure out where all those wires I installed go...

238952-leviton.jpg.1f27603804a3b4a611de283ef17c2c10.jpg

Brant,

After all that you have done for this Unrally and you can't make it. OOhh the humanity. smile.gif We will ride some roads in your honor, because we are certainly in your debt. wink.gif

Archived