IGNORED

No longer a virgin!

CruisinCruzan

CruisinCruzan

I've returned from my first national BMWMOA rally. It was very cool to see that many beemers in one place and better to have vendors that actually sold stuff we could use. I did my bit to help the vendor economy. I also volunteered in the registration tent and would encourage anyone who attends these to volunteer in some capacity. I was disccussing with my wife some of the differences between this rally and Americade which we have been to 5 or 6 times. At this rally you can actually continue a conversation with your wife when bikes pass, ATTGAT is the norm as opposed to WALAP (wear as little as possible, especially during the last few days), when I registered people some actually thanked me for volunteering. I know I'm generalizing but there is a definite difference in flavor to each one, something which makes them both fun and interesting and will keep me attending both.

tom collins

it was my 4th one. you can start a conversation with anyone you see or anyone across the table from you when you sit down. lots of cool bikes. good rally food. lots of cheap beer, all you can drink. its always a great combination.

tom collins

Archived