IGNORED

Going to order Wilbers.

Smoky

I need new shocks. I've heard good things about Wilbers. I expect to order them from Wilberusa.com.

Any other vendors recomended? confused.gif

DavidEBSmith

There was a discussion recently on ADVRider about Wilbers starting to do direct sales. However, I would recommend buying through www.wilbersusa.com. People uniformly rave about how knowledgeable and helpful Klaus at wilbersusa.com is, and based on my one experience with getting support information, I agree. With something like custom shocks, where you'll need help to get them set up right, support is vital, and you'll get it from Klaus.

Now, your timing is bad, because as the website says, they're off to the BMW national rally as of today, so don't expect any response until next week.

Firefight911

Just got my Wilbers. Hope to get them installed within the next two weeks.

Can not speak high enough of the finished product appearance. Exceptionally well engineered and built.

Will have a full report after install/use but from what I can tell and from my previous experience with Fox, Ohilns, WP, and stockers these shocks are #1 quality.

Lone_RT_rider
I need new shocks. I've heard good things about Wilbers. I expect to order them from Wilberusa.com.

Any other vendors recomended? confused.gif

Smoky, you cant have your new shocks until they get done rebuilding mine!!!! smile.gif Oh wait, I haven't sent them in yet....cary on. thumbsup.gif

Shawn

Put them on before leaving.

So far 2500 miles and I really like them.

Put on a new damper too.

They took about 3 1/2 weeks to arrive from Germany thru Klaus.

We're selling them at our dealership.

Klaus is at the MOA.

Good luck.

Klaus is using AfterShocks in Palo Alto, Ca as a Western contact.

They are mostly geared for the race tracks, but should you get a chance to drop by, it might be worth while to have them dial in your new Wilbers for you.

Archived