IGNORED

Help from any Aussies or Brits...

TracyPrier

Hey guys

I don't suppose anyone out there in Aussie or the U.K. would have a headlight unit for an 1100RT they'd like to sell??

I need to replace the unit that came with the bike I imported from the USA... yep it dips the wrong way. This is weird as the bike passed it's initial inspection and certification when I imported it but 1 year on it got picked up at it's safety inspection (we call it a warrant of fitness)... from the same place that passed it first time 'round so go figure??!!

Yes I could buy a new one from the local dealer but then I'd have to take out another mortgage on my house smirk.gif

And while we're on the subject what's with Beemer only selling a whole unit?? they couldn't just sell me a new glass now could they?? sigh frown.gif

Thanks

Tracy

Well I came up trumps so to speak, chap on eBay UK sold me a brand spanking new headlight unit for 16 pounds! Really can't argue with that as even with shipping it works out to about $110 NZ... as opposed to paying $400 NZ from the dealer!!!! PHEW!!! smile.gif

your US one on ebay - you may still come out on top smile.gif

Pls don't blame right hand driving on the US. I think Romainians began this disgusting habit.

Regards. RT Fink

your US one on ebay - you may still come out on top smile.gif

Pls don't blame right hand driving on the US. I think Romainians began this disgusting habit.

Regards. RT Fink

It was Napolean, the left handed French General who decreed that the French would ride on the right, so he could use his sword more readily - and because it was different to the despised 'Anglais'

Andy

Archived