IGNORED

Which Airhawk for 1150RT?

Bob Palin

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
I have the comfort seat and want to try an Airhawk - which model fits best?
I dunno...how big is yer arse? grin.gif
I dunno...how big is yer arse? grin.gif
Funny. Next time you're in Torrey I want to show you some routes for your RT... grin.gif
I have the comfort seat and want to try an Airhawk - which model fits best?

I bought the medium cruiser for my 1200RT. It fits perfectly. I think it would be a good fit for the 1150RT too. I tried the large cruiser, but the front of it sticks out further. It pushed up between my legs, and was not comfortable. I rode 800 miles straight home from El Paseo on it in April, and it never felt uncomfortable.

I have a the "Cruiser Large" on our 1100RT. Fits the seat perfectly. My S.O. has a "Cruiser Pillion"

Just don't tell anybody it's for a cruiser.

I bought a medium for my '98 RT. Isn't the large for the Gold Wings, etc.? I found a paypal receipt, (can't find original) was medium 14 inch X 14 inch for $165 with free shipping. Can't remember vendor's name.

bakerzdosen

Keep in mind that the "small" seat isn't really all that small. The medium is 14x14 and the small is 18x12. So, from a square... um "inchage" perspective, the small is larger.

Thanks all, I have decided on the medium, 14x14 seems big enough and it's the one they reccomend (even for my big arse!)

Archived