IGNORED

Pro laser 3 hoslter for the R1200RTP??

motorman587

You really thing we'd want to help you with that, John? tongue.gif Next you'll be asking us where we speed so that you can sit there all day and pick us off.

Okay, never mind. Here's what I'd recommend that you do. Put it on the front fender attached by a single rubber band. I know it doesn't sound safe, but trust me--this is your best bet. tongue.gif

It's also very important to put some black electrician's tape over the lens to protect it from damage from road debris.

motorman587
You really thing we'd want to help you with that, John? tongue.gif Next you'll be asking us where we speed so that you can sit there all day and pick us off.

Okay, never mind. Here's what I'd recommend that you do. Put it on the front fender attached by a single rubber band. I know it doesn't sound safe, but trust me--this is your best bet. tongue.gif

Would'nt you call this a hijack??? And believe it or not their are a lot of LEO's all over the country on this site and I would like that we stay on topic.

Relax, just pulling your chain. grin.gif

I guess in California, I do not need a reason to pull you, it looks stolen. grin.gif

Motorman we are still waiting to even see the bike itself let alone the acessories. BMW are submitting the bike to the UK Home Office next week for further testing. Its release has been put on hold because the engine management computer interferes with the TETRA radio.

ps we have a prolaser 3 on trial but at 3 times the cost of the Unipar SL700 we are unlikely to buy any.

My force are on the list for a trial bike and the sooner we get one the sooner they can order mine.

The BMWMC.net site shows a holder for the Pro Laser 3 for the R1150RTP as part number 99 99 0 000 518 Pro-Laser 3 Gun Mount (Right Side - Rear Mt) so I imagine that BMW Police will produce a mount for the R1200RTP. Just waiting for the parts listing to be made public. Great site. I have been checking it weekly. Buckster

Archived