IGNORED

scuff marks on side bags

kellenwinslow

kellenwinslow

I searched like crazy and couldn't find anything even though I remember reading previous suggestions..... What do you guys recommend to remove scuff marks from your buddies shoes on the tops of the saddle bags. I have tried a couple of things, but I can still see them a bit. Last time I let someone take it for a spin. Thanks.

I had a boot scuff that I thought was permanent on my sidecase. I borrowed my brother's H-D Swirl Remover/Polish and it came out in seconds. A follow-up coat of wax, and it's like new!

Duplicolor has both a black and clear spray application bra that comes off under car wash stream of soapy water...handy to protect the front of the bags for a long road trip... it''s cheap at about US$7 a can at Walmart... go to the Duplicolor website and download the video demo on their Charger

I've found that the old stand-by Honda polish/cleaner many of us have used for years will take typical boot scuffs off the side cases just fine. A little rubbing is required on some of the scuffs but they have all come out so far.

Archived