IGNORED

My Staintune service experience

Gregori

As many of you may recall, my Staintune exhaust system took a dive off my bike on Sweeper Madness at Torrey last May.

The exhaust has been on the bike for about 35,000 miles, so it's certainly seen some use. But I was a little surprised (and none too pleased) when a weld just downstream from the O2 sensor cracked, and the entire system came off at speed.

I contacted Staintune's main offices, and they told me that although they'd heard of welds cracking, they'd never heard of a system actually coming apart (or falling off.)

So they send me a brand new system! On top of that, they even paid return shipping on my old one, so they could inspect the unit to try to determine why it happened.

Every exchange I've had with them has been quick and efficient, and I couldn't be happier with the final outcome. While I'd have preferred to not have it happen in the first place, I can't say enough good things about the way they handled the situation. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to buy another Staintune product, as this company has shown that it's got real class.

CBT Imports (CalMoto) did a great job of actually handling the exchange, and I'd be glad to deal with THEM at any time, as well.

G.

Archived