IGNORED

Sightings.

ShovelStrokeEd

ShovelStrokeEd

#1 - You, on a grey RT wearing silver jacket and brown pants, city cases and a top case.

.....Me on the Red '01 Honda Blackbird. Proudly flying a sock monkey on the luggage rack above my top case.

You paced me for a few miles going north on I-77 in Rock Hill, SC. I was gonna suggest coffee but I really needed gas in the 'bird. Maybe next time.

#2 - Who the hell painted a new KGT in full John Deere colors, complete with John Deere logos? Northbound on I-85 just out of Charlotte, you turned off on 485. Guys, you had to see this to believe it. Damn, that's a lotta green.

BTW, nice dodge around that cell phone yakking SUV driver who changed lanes into you. thumbsup.gif

#2 - Who the hell painted a new KGT in full John Deere colors, complete with John Deere logos? Northbound on I-85 just out of Charlotte, you turned off on 485. Guys, you had to see this to believe it. Damn, that's a lotta green.

BTW, nice dodge around that cell phone yakking SUV driver who changed lanes into you. thumbsup.gif

Probably the owner of the local John Deere franchise, who else would do that?

Chuck Hatcher
Probably the owner of the local John Deere franchise, who else would do that?

Are you kidding? It's a religion in some areas. (I'm conflicted - I have a John Deere lawn mower and a New Holland utility tractor. I'm afraid to store them in the same garage...)

John Ranalletta

Ed, you sure it was a KGT? There's a picture in the new BMWON of a John Deere green K100 with yellow rims....

Okay, I know your eyesight is better than that. grin.gif

Green KGT ... Haven't seen that one riding around Charlotte ... I'll keep my eyeballs peeled though, that sounds entertaining.

Lone_RT_rider

Dude, if you are seeing John Deere painted KGT's I suggest you rest every once and a while. You are obviously riding way to many miles! If you get near Greenville, SC again send me a PM. I have a homebrew with your name on it. Of course, if you drink it you may see more than John Deere KGT's! LOL

Shawn

ShovelStrokeEd

Might just take you up on it. I'm not sure I will break loose from this instrument on Friday morning as planned but I did want to stop in and see Fast Frank on the way home. It would make an extra hundred miles or so out of Saturday but, in the scheme of things, that is nothing compared to a good, cold, homebrew. Your on for Friday evening. I'll drop a PM later in the week as my schedule firms up but Greensboro, NC to Greenville, SC is a walk in the park.

Whole lotta green goin' on around these parts.

Archived