IGNORED

NOT going to be in Washington .......

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

I was sorta (unexpectedly) hoping to meet a few of the Washington/Orgeon riders next week, after a surprise invitation from Microsoft to attend an event in Redmond next Friday/Saturday.

Unfortunately the information reached me late, and then turned out to be wrong.... meaning I can now not fit the trip into my busy schedule... BUMMER !!

So my return to Washington (and perhaps riding "Doug's country") will have to wait a bit longer, which is a shame. Still, a visit is in the air sometime later this year, so I'll keep my fingers crossed..... AND will make sure these MS guys get their planning routines improved !!! grin.gif

Meanwhile, I'll have to 'make do' with all the wonderful ride reports and photos from various members here.... so guys: keep it up !!!!

François

Francois ,

That's a shame .

I'm sitting here looking out of the window at the pouring rain , wishing the weather is the same as it was this time yesterday morning ..............

Riseandshine017Medium.jpg

Riseandshine044Medium.jpg

Riseandshine005Medium.jpg

Steve

Francois_Dumas

Piccie #1 is fantastic !! I like clap.gif

Rain eh? You seem to be on the wrong side of the front.. we've been promised more 25C days starting this afternoon.... and getting ready for a short ride with the missus... wink.gif

Francois,

Picture 1 started out like this ...........

Riseandshine017Medium.jpg

It's about time you had some good riding weather , as you have had your share of crap riding conditions .....

Have a nice trip .

Steve

Bob,

I completely agree - the RT is easy to keep relatively clean [ Plexus helps !! ]

My train of thought is ........... if it is nice enough outside to be cleaning the bike ..............I SHOULD BE RIDING IT !!

Steve

.... AND will make sure these MS guys get their planning routines improved !!! grin.gif

François

Good luck getting the "MS guys" to improve anything! 'Hope your trip works out later.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Darned all the bad luck! When you do come out, you'll have to give us notice so we can plan a get together. Any chance your missus will be coming along? smile.gif

Francois_Dumas

Don't think so.. well, not on the business trip at least. But we might be heading to Florida over Christmas...... just not the same of course crazy.gif (not meaning to offend my Floridian Friends, mind you... but I just happen to love mountains and cool air grin.gif ).

Francois_Dumas

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I would go back to my old Mac if only Flight Simulator would run on it...... the ONLY application I need for work. But alas..... crazy.gifwave.gif

Archived